1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Science in Adam and Eve?

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

1. "The theory of evolution has not been proved (that is why ti is still called theory). It can not be observed nor tested."

Please look up the definition of scientific theory.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2018
  2. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

Please tell me how you can prove evolution and tested and you will get a Nobel Prize. Dr. Stephen Meyer says that it is more likely that Evolution did not happen rather than it happened.It is like beting that some day tornado will build a fully functional plane. Function of the body is too complex for to happened by coincidences.

3. im sorry but im not going to waste my time on somebody that doesnt even have remote understanding of science, someone who doesnt even know what a scientific theory is. Oh and btw, next time you are sick with an infection, do not take antibiotics (and do not have infuenza vaccination), as these are directly tied into evolution of bacteria. Pray instead

4. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

Micro evolution has been proven and it can be observed but it is complete different from the macro evolution. It is more Micro mutation then evolution but whatever. Do not make a big deal about the name

5. As idungoofed already said, it's the same thing just on a different timescale. Castiel has no problem believing that a bird's beak can change but somehow it's impossible for the bird's genes to change in a way that would inhibit production of sexually able offspring with an individual with the original DNA. You apparently think the same. Why is that? I'm still waiting for some credible source that would say that "micro yes macro no" (it seems contradictory and impossible to me but I'll listen to the experts).

And even if that would turn out to be true, rejecting the whole idea and regressing to old myth and superstition sounds like a good idea to you? It's like selling your car and riding a donkey instead because you failed to get the car perfectly waxed.

6. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

Some evolutionists say it is possible that an intelligent designer created us. We come to the same conclusion again, life
    created life. Explain to me why is the rib only bone that can grow back. Why is the theory of evolution full of contradictions, and statistically, logically almost impossible. While Adam and Eve can not be debunked, and it is scientifically too Advanced that we can not believe it how
    strange story it is. I was an atheist too, and it was hard for me to believe in that story and I alweys wondered how stupid and random story sounds. Write codes in Bible on YouTube.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  7. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

The Failure of Darwin's Theory

Scientists Baffled-New Discoveries-Darwinian Evolution Crumbling-Scientists Abandon Theory

HAHAHHAHA keep your attitude bro, when you can not facts.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Hmm. You do have a point there but I do think our politics and religion influence us in how we live, so it's important and we should do a bit more than acknowledge them. But still, there's more to life than politics and religion and if all you can talk about is those subjects then you're a pretty boring person.

That doesn't really help though since if you believe Christianity and Islam is true then you're going to hell, but if you believe in Islam and Christianity is true then you're going to hell. Now, of course, there are different interpretations of Christianity and Islam and not all Christians believe in hell and progressive Muslims believe in universalism.

You may want to check out Judaism since they don't seem to believe in hell but really Jews can't agree on much. As the saying goes two Jews, three different opinions. But this article might explain what Jews believe in regarding the afterlife.

Reborn_ likes this.
  9. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

Kent Hovind on Bible Contradictions Part 1

no one is hiding them, why do you think this is a secret. I can show you more examples when the Bible was wrong if you want.

10. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

Does history prove Jesus existed?

11. I provided direct experimental evidence of speciation (aka "macroevolution"), still waiting for a response.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2018
  12. It sort of does but then the question is are the Biblical Jesus and the historical Jesus the same person?

13. exactly, history pretty certainly confirms existence of mohummed for example

14. I never inderstand the purpose of debates like these. People get so defensive to their point of view they end up being rude and condescending to the other side and after all the back and forth debating no one ever changes their mind. I've never once seen someone say "you know...you're right, i do believe in God now", it just doesn't work that way. I personally am a firm believer in God, but i know its no use debating it. Anuway, thats my take ob the subject

parkurman123 and SanSolo like this.
  15. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

I was about to make a snotty response to one of the posts here when I read yours. Thank you.
    You're a better man than I.

16. Sorry I won't spend an hour watching religious talk shows. Give me a good book or a research paper, I'll read it.

17. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

aha right

18. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

No transitional fossils. they find two fossils that look similar and say this fossil evolved from this one, this is not the observation of changes this is just subjective observation. And there are too many fossils that do not have transitional fossils (like they come from nowhere). You can say that this TV looks like a microwave and you come to conclusion that microwave evolved into TV, everyone would laugh at you. When you find y fossil you only know that it died, you do not know if it had kids, you devitively do not know if it had different kids.

19. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

you're right, we all have problem with our ego and we can not stay open minded sometimes

20. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

I already debunked that