1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ShikiP

ShikiP Fapstronaut

2. Darthb

Darthb Fapstronaut

She’s sent me stuff but I haven’t MO’d to them, also I think I’m in a flatline...Am I safe still?

3. Nurdaulet

Nurdaulet Fapstronaut

4. Nurdaulet

Nurdaulet Fapstronaut

what is that flatline ?

frequentdogwalker and lazyBoi like this.
  5. michael7730

michael7730 Fapstronaut

6. Man, I'd say that would put you upon the slippery slope. And we never know when we get out of control, so even if she's sending them, try not to look at it, for your own sake. You are under the process of rewiring. Imho, anything that'd arouse you might hamper the process.

Rest, its all up to you. :)

Watch out!

7. Emordem

Emordem Fapstronaut

8. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

9. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

10. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Keep it up bro.

11. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

It's been my experience that the longer you go without PMO, the easier it becomes. You've been confronting your urges head on, and in doing so have gotten to know what works and what doesn't. And it's becoming automatic to do what works, you rarely even have to think about it after awhile.

12. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

The hardest days bring you the biggest rewards if you hold your ground. And the benefits don't go away, they accumulate. Even relapses won't wipe that out because you've made your decision about what kind of life you want and that will carry you on.

13. reach for the stars

reach for the stars Fapstronaut

14. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

You are right, I automatically say myself "NO SEXUAL THOUGHTS, THINK NORMALLY" as soon as an Urge surfaces. This became a habit to say to myself in my mind, And it worked the whole time. Saying to myself like that makes me divert from Urges. Guys it may works for you too try it. Keep saying to yourself in your mind repeatedly when ever you get a urge " No Sexual Thoughts, Think Normally" until the urge goes away. You can write your own sentence instead of that sentence. See if it works for you guys. With time it will save you in unexpectedly situations from urges. (Let it sink into your subconscious mind)

15. walkinfaith

walkinfaith Fapstronaut

16. walkinfaith

walkinfaith Fapstronaut

Dear friend go forward.dont think about the past.think about the bright future.we are all in the same streak.i relapsed thrice after I got in this challenge! We can try again.God bless all of us.Be brave.