1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Balls getting heavy.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Kannan66, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Kannan66

Kannan66 Fapstronaut

Dear guys,

I hv been into nofap for the past 15 days and i can feel small changes within me. I feel so refreshed and energitic throughout the day.. But for the past 2 days, i m feeling that my balls are getting heavy and feel uncomfortable... Dont know what to do...

Pls help me

2. just something you gotta deal with man

3. Somanyashes

Somanyashes Fapstronaut

Seriously this is something to expect after a couple weeks in? I can expect my balls to start feeling heavy and uncomfortable? wtf?

Eryka likes this.
  4. what do you expect?, if you are not letting semen out it will build up, your discomfort will go away eventually.

5. Somanyashes

Somanyashes Fapstronaut

I'm no doctor but I know all a man's seminal fluid isn't stored in isolation within the actual testicles. That isn't how it works.

Eryka likes this.
  6. than why do your balls get bigger when you abstain? reason being is it builds up

7. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

If it’s painful, probably blue balls. It will go away in a few days. It’s a process of your body starting to fill more semen then absorb it

Kannan66 likes this.
  8. I know & have this too... have to go through it.
    However, i feel like it helps to try to gain more inner body control, with breathing techniques. Letting the energy flow instead of stagnating. Transmutation in different ways.
    But other than that.. i just go through it :)

9. Kannan66

Kannan66 Fapstronaut

Thank you buddy... Now I am feeling relaxed.. It was the feel only for the initial 2 days.. After that its nothing.

seaguy44 likes this.