1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I came by accident?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by rickyracks, Nov 12, 2018.

1. rickyracks

rickyracks Fapstronaut

I’ve been practicing semen retention for a couple weeks now, and was feeling great. I was hoping to go way longer but yesterday I accidentally came during sex. I’ve been having sex without orgasm and just pleasing my girlfriend but this time I couldn’t stop myself. I didn’t mean to lose my progress and now I’m kinda bummed. Does anyone have any advice on how to get my semen back fast? And should I just stop having sex altogether?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  2. countitjoy5

countitjoy5 Fapstronaut

If you have no intention of marrying this person or being with her for the rest of your life I would quit having sex with her. Sex is a sign of the relational covenant.

3. rickyracks

rickyracks Fapstronaut

This would be a good reply for a post in a religious forum. This post is about semen retention though. My focus is health and energy etc. :/

Estel, Deleted Account and elonmusk like this.
  4. Don’t play with fire if you don’t want to get burnt. Seems obvious that not having any sex would be a sure fire way to retain your semen.

5. Fastest way to get your sperm back, is to stop orgasming. Thats simple equation really. Dont be to harsh on yourself, you had a nice orgasm with your woman. Its all good man.

captainteemo, Estel and rickyracks like this.
  6. David stone

David stone Fapstronaut

You should look at the part "i couldnt stop myself".
    Why was that?

Since you did it before and stopped what was different that time?

7. abcdofindia

abcdofindia Fapstronaut

I don't think you should feel guilty about it.
    Whatever control you managed to show should be enough to keep you proud of yourself. Having said that, should you try to be better next time, yes!
    But don't be bummed over it.
    I am also thinking from your GF's perspective, no girl would like to know that her BF is bummed over cumming during sex with her :p So I would say you're fine

rickyracks likes this.
  8. rickyracks

rickyracks Fapstronaut

I’m really not sure, same girl and same act. This time it just felt more intense, it all happened so fast. I’m trying to practice taking my time now.

9. Young Earthling

Young Earthling Fapstronaut

Why don't you give her oral sex instead for the most of the time. Once she has finished getting an orgasm, pound her for sometime. You wouldn't need to reach an orgasm

rickyracks likes this.
  10. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Listen brother, the semen that you are retaining is pretty much empty, because you are spending the energy during sexual intercourse, if you want energies etc then just abstain from all, sexual thoughts in primis, masturbation, pmo anything that consumes energy.

11. rickyracks

rickyracks Fapstronaut

Where did you get this information from? Just because I’m supposedly losing “energy” doesn’t mean I’m losing minerals and alkalinity in the semen.

12. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

You will lose them in a way or another through wet dreams etc, you can't be lustful and at the same time retain all your semen it's impossible. In fact this thread it's about you failing to retain semen, so it looks like you should give me some credit

Fabian7, rickyracks and Knighthawk like this.
  13. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

Good sex = semen loss or coitus interruptus = balanced dopamine. fap = semen loss = guilt depression misery.

Would you rather have a balance of dopamine or an imbalance?

The sunnah exemplary practice of the saints is sex once every 3 months. It takes a while for nutrients to generate and complete it’s cycle from gut to brain.

Cerebral spinal fluid. Check it out on my channel or on YouTube.

rickyracks likes this.
  14. rickyracks

rickyracks Fapstronaut

Is that what it’s called, the sunnah exemplary practice of the saints?

15. Pinetree

Pinetree Fapstronaut

Semen retention is more than not ejaculating.

I heard of this practice from various cultures which is practiced together with various spiritual practices, physical exercises (internal and external), meditation, body energy practices.

It's not about minerals, it's more than that. Do your own research.

Finally, you have to find what works best for you and your goals and your couple.

Until that point, a sensible advice may be is to relax, make physical exercise, walk or do jogging, and don't get aroused/have sex too often.

16. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

Sunnah means example in Arabic. Saints practice semen retention all their life to get that spiritual power like able to communicate with the divine through prayer and Astral travel. And happiness of course. But others powers which we can’t see are at work and can make you weak. Forces of evil. Some saints get married because they have the power but with gods permission they want children. But they still have that spiritual power regardless of losing semen. Through prayer meditation you get stronger my friends and if you have children as saints you’re dopamine is on such a high level it can’t imbalance.. because meditating does something to it in a special way. As normal ppl, the example would be keep sex to once every 3 months. If you want to retain secular skills and achievement like reading and writing. Or hobbies.

rickyracks likes this.
  17. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

YouTube this.. cerebrospinal fluid. How semen works. You’ll be shocked

rickyracks likes this.
  18. rickyracks

rickyracks Fapstronaut

The thing is I have been researching, although there’s a lot of different conflicting research, but thank you I apreciate that.

19. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Why are you looking at research? modern science is clueless about this, they actually advice you to masturbate, want to learn proper sexual trasmutation go to a real gnani in india.

20. rickyracks

rickyracks Fapstronaut

I’ve been watching a lot of videos and articles online, everything is mostly anecdotal and theoretical. And it seems like every culture has a different view on it. And yes, modern science is very questionable.