1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Days COLD SHOWER Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Duellant, Apr 12, 2018.

1. JPachanga

JPachanga Fapstronaut

Day 1 all good! Gasping for air and hyperventilating at first...but stuck with it. Had the buzz for 1-2 h after it... The only problem is that later in the day my energy went really downhill...even more than in a regular day. Not sure if related.
    Oh well... Will do it again tomorrow f sure!

Contentful T likes this.
  2. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

What temperature are you at over there ?

YouTube wim hof , he is an expert on cold water therapy

Contentful T likes this.
  3. JPachanga

JPachanga Fapstronaut

Not really sure..Outside is like 1 degree Celsius... So I guess it's pretty cold. I will do some research on cold water therapy just so that I can see how could I get the most of it.

Contentful T likes this.
  4. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Get after it

It is worth it

Warrior mode all day every day

Contentful T likes this.
  5. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

I cheated. At least I took some hot showers and hot baths here. How is that not cheating?

0/30.

6. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

WTF? You have been at this for over a year?

7. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

@Joker_Justice hey man I couldn't pull a 90 for you but I crushed over a month here of all cold showers. Tribute served amigo.

WARRIORMAN likes this.
  8. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

I think he is gone or something lol he hasn't posted at all.

I hope he is making progress?

WARRIORMAN likes this.
  9. JPachanga

JPachanga Fapstronaut

Day 3. Just chillin'.

WARRIORMAN likes this.
  10. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Yes , like a fucking WARRIOR

11. Six months of only cold showers today! :emoji_snowflake::emoji_surfer:

12. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Good man , you get used to them and they are all good , I have missed maybe a day or two in the last 6 months but I still don't look forward toughen in the morning after getting out of my warm bed

Force Majeure likes this.
  13. DucksInARow

DucksInARow Fapstronaut

I'm on my 8 month anniversary this week - not sure when I started exactly, but only missed 4 days when I was on a meditation retreat with water rations!

Still don't look forward to them, especially as its got colder. Always feel MUCH better after - perfectly demonstrating the power of overriding the weak negative mind. Wash your sins away!

14. Yeah, I am definitely used to them by now but the battle isn’t over yet since I’m approaching the coldest month of the year (february). It’s cold anyway however, it’s snow outside... are you still going for that cold swim? When is it?

15. Congratulations to your eight months! That’s awesome, keep rocking!

DucksInARow likes this.
  16. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Ice mile swim is in February

17. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Great mindset , I don't look forward to a cold shower after a warm bed BUT I DO LOOK FORWARD TO THE ENDORPHIN RUSH STRAIGHT AFTER THE COLD SHOWER

DucksInARow likes this.
  18. cool_fresh_88

cool_fresh_88 Fapstronaut

We all know that cold showers are the best thing to do, even if it feels terrible. Unfortunately currently it's so cold here in germany and I don't have enough confidence to do cold showers with my 17 pmo-free days. I think from 50+ days, i will have enough power to do cold showers, even if it's cold as hell outside.

WARRIORMAN likes this.
  19. I live way further up north and it’s almost snow here. Surely it’s cold but that is exactly the meaning. Also, I started with cold showers from day one and it really helped a lot to stop urges in the beginning. There’s nothing to wait for, really. Be brave, get willpower, work on discipline, build your new self.

cool_fresh_88 likes this.
  20. DucksInARow

DucksInARow Fapstronaut

If it doesn't kill you or scar you, and is demonstrably good for you, why not do it?