1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. AKKP

AKKP Fapstronaut

Completed guys.... 30 days completed... I am so happy... I could complete this. But I know I need to be more alert. Still I have temptations often. More than all these I am at the peek of my depression and stress. It will take time for me to get out of these problems. I need to be patient... any way all the best guys... I am starting my 60 days challenge. I will meet you guys soon in 60 days challenge...

2. Legendary Lucifer

Legendary Lucifer Fapstronaut

3. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Wow Strongman, the exact same thing happened to me. Except I lost it 9 hours before reaching 40, so that still annoys me that my best streak is 39.5 and not 40.. :rolleyes:
    But anyway man, only one direction now and that is up! Just start all over, and like Freeman says, any number on your counter that's not zero is a success!

4. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Congratulations man!! Hope to see you over there in 16 days!!

tommatheus likes this.
  5. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

6. 13 Days. Let's keep climbing this mountain.

7. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

Hi,
    I am taking part in this challenge..

Monathilda, Freeman82 and tommatheus like this.
  8. Day 11. I gotta stay vigilant i definitely noticed. But i feel strong & determined, really want to go for it this this. Keep going well brothers, and sisters. Peace

9. Bboy

Bboy Fapstronaut

10. tommatheus

tommatheus Fapstronaut

11. FeelDark

FeelDark Fapstronaut

12. graphene

graphene Fapstronaut

Starting again after losing myself for a while. Life can be better. 0/30

13. I am now thinking of this journey in vertical not horizontal terms. It is more motivating for me to think of a 90 day hike up a mountain rather than not fapping for 90 days on a horizontal timeline. The challenge every day is to keep climbing upwards above the clouds to where the air is fresher.

14. Monathilda

Monathilda Fapstronaut

15. Gica

Gica Fapstronaut

15/30
    I "touched" the half! :)

16. Ardyansyah

Ardyansyah Fapstronaut

17. Triton.Supreme

Triton.Supreme Fapstronaut

Relapse... fuck. Felt so bad yesterday and this morning after my relapse. You know the feeling. Only had a little more than a week left.

Oh well, no reason to stop: 0/30

18. Triton.Supreme

Triton.Supreme Fapstronaut

1 more day brother! :)

Monathilda and lazyBoi like this.
  19. Strongman7

Strongman7 Fapstronaut

Dear all, dear Freeman82, first of all, thank you for your support.
    Well, I'd say that I learned much more in my previous relapses during previous months, especially talking about the triggers, but one thing that I finally learn/experienced this time are those "Ups and Downs" that in my case came, I'd say, after one month. I wouldn't call it "Ups and Downs" but, a "new kind of triggers". So guys, BE CAREFUL and keep in mind that triggers are changing after you manage to accomplish certain number of days (30 in my case). So, since I wasn't used to those "new triggers", I failed, because these are not like those that we all more less know. Who knows, maybe they won't not change in your or someone else's case.

Now, What Helped me suddenly to arrive to 40 days, although I wasn't able to accomplish 3 days?
    I hope not to disturb anyone with this part, but I'm just talking about my experience and what helped me. I believe in God and many times in my life I prayed to Him for a help, but 40 days ago I felt really bad and down, I felt like a real big SLAVE of this addiction. I was so desperate. Then I started praying, but this time it was totally different! I ensure you that I did simple, short prayer with my own words, asking God this time really, desperately and deeply from my heart for a help! HELP! I believe that He heard my prayer and everything started to change. only first few days it was a bit difficult, but soon I've become very good in "5 seconds fight" (know what is it?).

I don't give up... Starting allover again, this time more encouraged and with more faith.
    Wish you all good luck and lots of strength!

Thank you for your attention and support. God Bless you all!

Monathilda, discovery and Freeman82 like this.