1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

who wants to get abs with me?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 27, 2018.

1. so i have a flat stomach buts no abs..., so i am shooting for abs in a month, today is day two so i have some time to go. If you want to get a nice body with me than send me a message and together we can have super sexy aesthetic anime abs, or something close haha.

BeautyForAshes likes this.
  2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

MEEEE!

I'm in the exact same physical condition dude.
    I always try out a 30 day program and start seeing results like the overall contour and muscle formation right from day 4 or 5 but always end up quitting within a week. <.<

I'm hoping partnering with someone can motivate me enough haha

BeautyForAshes and BravelyKegger like this.
  3. awesome, ill send you my routine in the morning, and than we can keep eachother updated

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Gotcha

5. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

"abs on a skinny guy are like tits on a fat chick" - Mark Rippetoe
    Join a gym brother, lift some heavy weight, bulk hard and eventually you will have real abs

6. i could care less about all that, i just want abs.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    Enjoy looking like this guy with you're 'abs'.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. cmgriffin

cmgriffin New Fapstronaut

Id also be interesting in getting on a routine with yall!

9. im not a toothpick lol im 5'9, weight 165, im pretty buff looking.

BeautyForAshes likes this.
  10. alright cool, so first things first, we both will start running two days in a row and have 1 day off for every two days, try going for about 20 minutes, we will do abs on the same days, also watch what you eat. Ok so for abs we will start simple, do 10 crunches and immediately after do 10 leg lifts, we will keep switching and do a total of 30 of each, After that give yourself 2 minutes rest, than repeat and you will be done for the day, if two sets is to much than just do the one, and than we will wrap it up with a 1 minute plank. It doesnt matter when we do these things just as long as we dont miss any days, lets give eachother a update every night, just say you did it, make sure to take before pics, and at the end of every week take more.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2018
    cmgriffin likes this.
  11. BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes Fapstronaut

Lol, for awhile I had this problem. I'm assuming my abs we're underdeveloped. My personal trainer wrote me a workout regimin to follow, which took about a month to see visible results.

12. BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes Fapstronaut

That tends to happen.

13. TIMMY0110

TIMMY0110 Fapstronaut

Hi dude...Please share the workout regime with us.

Regards,
    Timmy

BravelyKegger likes this.
  14. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with being skinny or it should be consider shameful, or that everyone should be massive. I'm saying that those are not abs and if you are doing a '30 day ab program' you will not get real abs because it is much more effective to do a program that revolves around barbell movements and strength progression than situps and planks. You're last statement on bulging super massive muscles also shows you know absolutely nothing about fitness and have never stepped foot inside a gym.

15. You obviously are spreading some hate, in an indirect way. I suppose you should notice that.
    To the post creator: Keep it up brother. Although I suggest you to try 90 day challenge as it gives better results and is more reliable in producing results too. :) Good luck.

16. harryG

harryG New Fapstronaut

I would totally like to join

17. Wiwilliam

Wiwilliam Fapstronaut

18. Kid looks good. Also, quoting Rippetoe in a thread about aesthetics must be a joke

19. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

hahaha someone gets it. I was just trying to say that these 30 day ab programs consisting of leg raises and situps don't do anything and it is more effective to do a proper gym program.

20. awesome ok guys ill give you the plan, right so first things first, we will start running two days in a row than give ourselves and break, we will do abs on the same days, also watch what you eat. Ok so for abs we will start simple, do 10 crunches and immediately after do 10 leg lifts, we will keep switching and do a total of 30 of each, After that give yourself 2 minutes rest, than repeat and you will be done for the day after you do a one minute plank, if two sets is to much than just do the one. That will be for week one.