1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

REAL PROBLEM..

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Misterbanana, Nov 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Misterbanana

Misterbanana Fapstronaut

whaddup nofappers.

Im not new to this forum but today I Wanted to share My problem because I need Some advice.

So.. first of all Im a 26 year old male,
    And Im currenly at 65 days of nofap.
    It Took me almost a year to acomplish this.
    But anyway.. Im dating this hot girl and we wanted to have sex for a couple times...
    But i just cant do it.
    Im thinking of sex With her all the time. But When the moment is there.. NOTHING happens.
    Before NoFap ive had Some ED .
    But not like this. Right now Its even worse then I ever expierenced.
    Why is this happenings to me?
    I started to think maybe to get Some blue pills , or maybe relapse again?!
    I just Wanne have sex so bad With this girl ..
    She dont mind My ed en says Its gonne be Allright .
    And Ofcourse Its gonne be Allright ..
    But Right know Its Really shitty.

So if there is Anyone who can relate to this problem , or can explain Me Why my Dick dont work annymore .
    Please help me out Its real confussing ..
    Thanx allot Guys!

2. U are lucky to have someone like me save your life today because i experienced the same issue. I took a blue pill because of the same reasons. I did obtain an erection and had amazing sex with my GF. But through out the day as the blue pill wore off, I noticed the veins of my penis bulging out and when i tried to obtain an erection i had this hour glass semi erection which made me tear up and cry because it looked so disturbing and i found it really hard to get a full hard erection. Its been 3 weeks now and i still get this hour glass erection. Do not use blue pills if your ED is pyschological because it can damage your penis. I have an appointment with an urologist and hopefully its treatable. Now, im in fear of losing my GF. AND i am contemplating suicide.

3. Dont be me be and enjoy your life. I'll probably get dumped by my GF and be lonely for the rest of my life

4. You are just probably nervous. Tell her to suck you OFF until your fully hard. and once your hard quickly bend her over and stick it in before it goes down so you can feel the sensation in her vagina that will help you remain hard and continue penetration.

5. I am using blue pills and I am absolutely fine. I use them for psychological reasons. If you have concerns, talk to a doctor or pharmacist about it. I wish I had had blue pills when I had trouble getting it up for those beautiful girls I met when I was young.

6. Now you see i went from a normal dude who has a healthy functional penis to completely impotent all because i took blue pill. Never take that shit EVER

7. What dose did u use i used a 50mg one and it messed me up

8. Misterbanana

Misterbanana Fapstronaut

MOB 123 u giving Some fuckt up answers dude

9. I use 50mg as well. that is half a tablet per use. Taking the full one would be insane, I feel. No clue what would happen.

When taking blue pills, I just get very good erections for the next 12 hours. You still need to get stimulated for it. 2 weeks ago, I couldn't do it again shortly after ejaculation, because I felt just so relaxed and happy. Usually I can satisfy my wife multiple times with one dose.

10. Use a blue pill go AHEAD you will see how not fucked up my answer is

11. I took one and it really messed my penis up it made my penis feel like it NEEDS it

12. Misterbanana

Misterbanana Fapstronaut

MOB 123 Thanx for tha answers and the heads up About the blue pills dude..
    But Some pasta of your answer are realy fuckt up .. sorry dude i just want Some serious answers.

13. Yes, it is about being nervous. This suggestion could have been made in a far friendlier and less misogynistic sounding way. And it could work, but if the performance anxiety is really strong, it may not.

She can of course perform oral, or you could masturbate until stiff and then enter. Once in, it really does not have to be that hard.
    My personal experience with this problem is that it is better to relax and give up on it for the moment, caress the woman and pleasure her with hands and mouth. Sometimes the magic happens later, sometimes you both can be happy without the penetration. A man should always bear in mind that the only thing that matters is the happiness of the woman.

14. Misterbanana

Misterbanana Fapstronaut

Mob123.
    I mean the part About suicide and losing your girl en being lonely..

15. Bro believe me you are just nervous. all you have to do is ease your mind and get comfortable with her. take a shot of alcohol or take some l arginine tablets to boost your libido. That's all i can tell you the natural way.

16. Misterbanana

Misterbanana Fapstronaut

Allright Thanx for the serious replys Guys ! Deep in My head i knew this shit already but Sometimes Its always good to hear iT from other people ! THANX!

17. How do i create a thread for my own issues?

18. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

Ur at 65 days. U might be having somewhat of a flatline. It also might be ur really nervous cuz she is hot and also stressed cuz u know u have ED. Ironically a girl being too attractive can make u not get hard lol but usually thats the first time ... the other couple times often fueled by the fear from of that first time. Stress kills erections. So moment u start going omg she is hot please work u already start losing it lol.

Those are the two i would guess. If u have ED issues in general u also need to look at ur diet. In thise case tho im pretty sure u just flatlined and need to complete ur reboot.

If u must have sex soon ... go herbal if u can. These work really well Maca Root and Horny Goat Weed or a combination of the two.

19. Misterbanana

Misterbanana Fapstronaut

Thanx brother ! I know for shure that I’m in a flatline . And I also know it’s anxiety for performing.
    But Imma give it some time! Thanx for the response!

20. HelplessPleaseHelp?

HelplessPleaseHelp? Fapstronaut

Hey man I recommend you going to counsel with urologist or going to psychologist that deals with sexual functioning issues as well.