1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Digits - For the 6th time

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by pranav02, Nov 29, 2018.

1. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

I honestly have nothing else to say. I'm enjoying day 100 with withdrawals and a lot of stress lol. But hey, it's still better than not fapping. I've been in many (different) long streaks for quite a while now but let's see if I make it to 365 days at least this time.

I'll answer any doubts you may have and y'all can share your experiences too if you wanna. Cheers :)

2. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

We’d like to know about Benefits please..

3. bhavin1998

bhavin1998 New Fapstronaut

4. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

I'll be honest with you. Unlike the others over here, I've only developed in the social aspect. I like myself more, I'm confident in the sense that I talk to girls and people do like me. However, I've felt numb and shit many times and right now, I am actually feeling depressed for the first time. The withdrawals are crazy and it's hard but I know for sure that it is worth it because, a relapse anyways is only gonna make those shitty feelings worse. My benefits are obviously there but aren't too intense. Prolly need more time?

im the best and Freeman82 like this.
  5. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

I used to. Now I have too many things and exams to deal with. I've had decent gains, NoFap makes it a lil' easier to get them with the increased testosterone. Exercising is the best part of this journey. Going in is the hard part, but the happiness you get when you come out of the gym after the session is immense.

bhavin1998 likes this.
  6. That is great, I'm glad that you have achieved 100 days, I'm sure that life can only be better without PMO, even if your experience of benefits is slight. Do you feel that you have been able to deal with any underlying issues because PMO isn't in your life?

pranav02 likes this.
  7. nickskingg

nickskingg New Fapstronaut

The reason you're in a "flatline" is because you stopped transmuting your sexual energy by not going to the gym. Another way to transmute is meditation which in my opinion is key if you want to succeed. NoFap only increases testosterone on the 7th day of abstinence. However, it does drastically increase the amount of androgen receptors which is why you get thicker and longer hair growth, a deeper voice, better muscle gains, more confidence etc.

8. Benefits are only going to become much bigger and bigger past 330+ days

pranav02 likes this.
  9. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

congrats on 100 days ,great achievment ,what is your motivation??

pranav02 likes this.
  10. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

Quite efficiently tbf. PMO sort of only worsens the brain fog that you have in your life. Truth is, I'm at this point where I am going through a change in the way I perceive things. I've been reading a lot of late and most of it is philosophy and what this does is sort of changes your belief system (I've become relatively more agnostic now) as well as increases your skepticism on things. I've become doubtful and the worst part is, it's another transition process. Philosophy, in general, does help people but only if one has understood it completely. I'm somewhat half-way there and this sort of is painful because I know more but I don't know how to apply the knowledge in the right way. (P.S : Sorry, I feel like I went off-topic there?)

SirErnest likes this.
  11. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

I'm looking forward to it. Think with me is I relapse after long streaks, it goes about 60, 28, 75, 130 etc. I also have this mindset that I'm back to where I was initially even if I don't binge, I need to correct that first. But yeah, this time, I'm working towards at least facing the withdrawals completely and going for a year.

But do tell me how has it been different for you? Compared to being in the 100s and in the 350s?

12. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

That makes an incredible amount of sense. I started meditation today to deal with the anxiety that pops out the moment I wake up. Trying to consistently pursue it twice a day. Also, I am getting my gym membership renewed today so hope the FL goes away soon enough haha

13. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

Thanks :) Motivation? There's been quite a lot. First of all, you start to notice some of the changes NoFap brings to your life. You are definitely more confident and it sort of motivates you to implement other positive behaviors and routines in your life like meditation and gymming etc. Your life feels better than it did before. I mean, the key thing that motivates me is the fact giving up PMO is like a trade deal. You lose 5 seconds of happiness to enjoy longterm satisfaction and happiness. You don't lose by not fapping, that's the good part. It's obviously a rollercoaster ride, but the end leaves you satisfied.