1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Rahul12321

Rahul12321 Fapstronaut

6/90 done
    oh man things going harder and harder.
    what should i do ?..

spaces and RiseToGreatness like this.
  2. Rahul12321

Rahul12321 Fapstronaut

there is a fact man 21/90 means it takes 21 days for making something habit and 90 days for lifestyle .you are to close mate .
    LETS SEE !
    i am watching u mate.

3. Ephesians 2:8

Ephesians 2:8 Fapstronaut

Day 11: work shift, meet up with a friend for a beer, go to carols and be a part of the community.

Monathilda and RiseToGreatness like this.
  4. Nurdaulet

Nurdaulet Fapstronaut

38 day done
    39 day progress

5. Ephesians 2:8

Ephesians 2:8 Fapstronaut

Make plans to get out and do something. Find friends you can be accountable to. Build up healthy habits in your life and plan ahead to complete them. Be determined not to let it get to you. Fight it!

6. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 3/90 is done..... Day 4/90 started. Completly in my lifestyle. So urges not yet shown up.

7. ontohin

ontohin Fapstronaut

6/90 passed away. ..... feel every moment full of happiness .............

Monathilda and RiseToGreatness like this.
  8. Mozie

Mozie Fapstronaut

Day 3/90

I like the encouragement and support from you guys

9. Sunny W

Sunny W Fapstronaut

relapse this tuesday. there's a lot of conflits in my mind these days, and I really need some encouragements. I'm downhearted. I find it so hard to even reach my 30d. my first streak is great, I managed 70d. but later, I failed and failed again. it's really discouraging sometimes.
    however, I think it's time for a new streak.
    day 0.

10. Day 0. I'm sick of relapsing. Time to get to the end!

11. Vkhang

Vkhang New Fapstronaut

12. koslov

koslov Fapstronaut

13. Beatyourself

Beatyourself Fapstronaut

day 5 without PMO :emoji_muscle:, the first 2 days was so hard , my mind was confused i was too close to relapse, i threw my phone a side , and did some excersises with dumbles at my home , after just 15 minutes no desire for PMO , its really wonderful how physical activity really change the way you thought and keep your mind fresh .

14. Hero's_creed

Hero's_creed Fapstronaut

It's Been a long time. But, I've maintained a streaked. It's Day 29. My top till now.

15. Chaging4theB33t3r

Chaging4theB33t3r Fapstronaut

Hey guys. I'm going to be honest here. My last relpase made me start day 0 but after 2 days i jacked off and said to myself that its okay. I had this feeling of guilt and the death of my relative took a huge toll on my mind so i constantly went to my old habits. I cried for these past four days and my stress levels went over the roof. I felt like i wanted to give up. My brother and sister helped me just yesterday by talking to me for a couple of hours and keeping me calm. After that, I felt that i have a purpose in life and that I can actually do this challenge and stop my habits as there are many people I must make proud, you guys included :D. I'm turning over a new leaf guys, on the name of my passed relative and my name, i will start afresh and achieve my goals, starting of with this one. Thank you guys for sticking by me and encouraging me (even through i relapsed a ton) and I will not let you down starting from no on. I will take steps to reduce my stress and work harder at work without stressing myself that is. Today is day 0 and i am glad to say that i have officially joined this challenge as a new person :). Thanks! 90 days remaining

16. zuma

zuma Fapstronaut

17. Beatyourself

Beatyourself Fapstronaut

wish you the best bro , one thing might help you which worked with me also , stay a way from social media for a couple days and go for running 30 minutes every day and good luck