1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Gammakage

Gammakage Fapstronaut

2. Sunny W

Sunny W Fapstronaut

relapse this tuesday. there's a lot of conflits in my mind these days, and I really need some encouragements. I'm downhearted. I find it so hard to even reach my 30d. my first streak is great, I managed 70d. but later, I failed and failed again. it's really discouraging sometimes.
    however, I think it's time for a new streak.
    day 0.

3. First of all, i'd like to say that you have made some great accomplishments. 70days and 30 days free are some great numbers even i am jelous of. So, dont be discouraged. If you made it once, you can do it again.

4. ShymonBig

ShymonBig Fapstronaut

5. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

Relapsed on day 14. Dissapointed in myself but I'm not giving up. Back to day 0. Most important thing is to keep going no matter how bleek things may seem.

6. vitatertot

vitatertot Fapstronaut

7. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Edging is the devil

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  8. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Edging is the devil , don't do it , edging is bad for your dick and the reward circuit in your brain , don't do it , edging is the hardest part to give up , you wake up on a stalk , horny as fuck and you are fantasising about some hottie and her friend wearing matching thongs and low cut bras and them two with enough eye shadow and lipstick to make Jenna Jameson look like mother Theresa, and nobody in the bedroom to stop you edging only yourself , that's rough , it can be resisted but most have been fapping over a decade , so to stop the act is the hardest , edging is the devil , it allows you to fap without you feel like your fapping , but in fact you are fapping ,

Deleted Account and PowerfulSRE like this.
  9. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

You can do it

Sunny W and PowerfulSRE like this.
  10. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

11. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

12. Haddock

Haddock Fapstronaut

Day 10/21. Good luck everybody !

Kizito.D, PowerfulSRE, Royce and 2 others like this.
  13. Relapsed day 13 :emoji_call_me: I understand much my body now. when I finishing 1 week pmo it is not hard for my but after is so hard because I have more energy and I can't sleep during the night,I make more sports in the week but this energy stay the same always, I masturbed during the night and after 1 minutes I sleep wtf I wake up in the morning I feel good for the rest of the day I think i going to change my challenge because it hard for students like me have bad sleep every time. Good luck for everybody

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2018
    Haddock and Royce like this.
  14. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

1/21!

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

Wet dream is a sign that your healthy dont worry much about it

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut