1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone wash their junk with soap?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by KennyKenny123, Dec 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't believe what I'm reading. A guy who doesn't know how to wash his cock, a guy who thinks scrubbing himself with hands is unhygienic and another one who doesn't know what soap is for. Thread of the year, boys.

I find warm water can be too good at cleaning. I don't have enough oil glands on my back to remoisturize after I dry the area up - switching to cold cured my bacne.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

Thanks

3. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

Jesus christ, how out of control arebyou?

It's not that hard not to tug on yourself. And no, because I'm afraid it will burn. I just wash under the foreskin with warm water and hopefully get whatever smegma has built up

4. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

Oh shit i forgot. I did circumcision. So i'm different unlike all of you.

5. @KennyKenny123 @IAmLegion
    Please stay on topic, or else thread gets locked. I have downed an offtopic post earlier, and I suppose the thread can still go on or otherwise.

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  6. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

I would say, we shower as how we were showered by our parents when we kids. I doubt your parents put soap on your cock right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.