1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

2. xtremity

xtremity Fapstronaut

3. Ardyansyah

Ardyansyah Fapstronaut

4. Cesarpo

Cesarpo Fapstronaut

5. Fefefe

Fefefe Fapstronaut

Ai.....Relapsed again...
    Day 0

The Lone Ranger and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  6. Someone B

Someone B Fapstronaut

Don't stay on the floor guys, if you relapse that doesn't matter, what count is what you have learn about yourself; because everytime you fail : you became stronger if you really want to fight this drug (I don't say to you that fail is good huh, I mean if you fail don't be sad or in a bad mood but try to see more like that : damn P (sorry a digression inside a digression => digressception ahah; I just talk about P because I don't do PMO, P is my great problem, hope this help people who do PMO too) you finded an another gap inside my wall and you gone through it, so next time you'll need to wreck the wall to pass. If P pass again, your next wall will be a little bit more impassable, even if it's more easy to say than to do it)

Yesterday I have go through a P site, it was not a fail because I watched nothing : I just wanted to see at which level I am when I'm not the good me. In a way I was a sober person who can see himself when he is drunk so I see by myself that I need to stop. I was disgusting by the repetition of women turn into object, what you don't matter when you just want to let it all out... At this moment it was efficient but on the long term I hope this will too.

7. miguel1993

miguel1993 Fapstronaut

8. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

9. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

10. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

Day 41! Over two thirds of the way in!

11. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

12. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

13. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Day 46!

I am having huge problems with being comfortable with myself. I don't talk with confidence! I find it incredibly hard to greet people! Also, I am lazy af. I need to be learning lot of shit related to JavaScript. But over the years, I've been a lazy bum and its hard to get out of it.

I take refuge in the fact that I tried to do nofap. I don't wanna give up! I want to keep struggling and make little progress everyday!

14. Ardyansyah

Ardyansyah Fapstronaut

15. xtremity

xtremity Fapstronaut

3 / 60 days

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  16. Ok, 11 days now. It's an educational experience, to start to feel normal, healthy thoughts return after less than two weeks off P. The reason I got on nofap was that after many years of PMO dependency I had slipped into more and more disturbing, psychologically/spiritually harmful materials - you know, classic escalation pattern.

I had became concerned that to get the cheap dopamine thrill I needed ever more deviant, more graphic materials, which had started to mess with my self-image in a negative way, leading to emotional stress and even some questioning of myself - bad stuff! So anyway it is comforting to know that just pure abstinence from all of that toxic junk can start to reverse the damage. But I know I have a long way to go still.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018