1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I report the forum pedophile? Everyone click in, I need your help!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BestVersionToday, Dec 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report him for what, thought crime? I have thought about gay sex, suicide, robbery, rape, murder, cannibalism and yes, even fucking a child before. I can't see myself doing any of these things but the mind doesn't give a damn, it just gives me weird stuff to chew on whether or not I like it. I suspect everybody's brains work the same way. The guy decided to talk about his thoughts on an anonymous forum because he didn't feel safe talking to anyone else. Reporting him is a betrayal of this trust and undermines the whole point of this place. If he admitted he's about to rape his kid, that would be an exceptional situation but that's not the case. I don't see the girl being in danger.

Randy and The Lone Ranger like this.
  2. Well, I'm glad the OP has been banned. It's odd he cared so much about this 'child' yet had no problem repeatedly attacking some members on this forum. I know of one member who was deeply hurt by him. I wouldn't be surprised if he started the pedo thread himself because he wanted the attention.

Gotham Outlaw and icantbelieveit like this.
  3. I don't like commenting on this subject because even thinking about it makes me feel sick. But I highly disagree that thinking about robbery, murder or cannibalism is comparable to thinking about having sex with a child. As soon as something translates from your thoughts to your body, it becomes reality. If someone is physically aroused by the thought of having sex with a child, then there is a high probability that they will be sexually aroused by acting out that fantasy in real life. It's still no guarantee for someone committing a crime, but it's certainly not worth the risk when a child's emotional and physical wellbeing is in danger.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2018
  4. Hi everyone, just some reminders:

1. Just because a certain post was not taking down does not mean that nothing was done. As per stated policy we do not discuss actions regarding other users publicly.

2. Locking this thread, as it violates our rules against concern trolling. In the future, if you have concerns about another user, you should use the report function to report the content and your concerns or message a moderator through the Private Messaging system.

3. Threatening the NoFap organization in order to influence the moderation team's decisions regarding any situation on the forum is absolutely unacceptable. Don't do it. We have our own internal protocols we use to deal with all kinds of situations, we do not listen to threats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.