1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Masturbation and Gym

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by AbdulhaiF, Dec 11, 2018.

1. AbdulhaiF

AbdulhaiF Fapstronaut

Hello,
    I have a question regarding doing exercises after I masturbate. Since going to gym is a good method to avoid fapping, do you recommend going to gym after masturbating( on the same day) , or should I wait for a few before I go back to gym?

Note: I do calisthenics (body weight workout)

2. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I recommend you to stop masturbation. You'll perform better at the gym, and life in general.

3. Davinblake

Davinblake Fapstronaut

Body exercise gives you a dose of dopamine, fapping does aswell and so if you fap you'll be more satisfied with less work. Also it decreases testosterone which in both situations is key to have since it both stimulates libido and makes you produce "muscle grouth hormones" of which i do not know the name in english. Fapping in general is practically, if not completely, useless, just gives you limits. After stopping it i managed to get to large legs planche in less than a month and now i'm going for the full. (I workout twice/once a week with calisthenics, once or twice with handball and twice or tree times a week with boxing. For a total of around 6 days of workout a week)

4. AbdulhaiF

AbdulhaiF Fapstronaut

Today is my second day of nofap, I have been going to gym for months alongside with fapping, but results are not optimal because of fapping.

5. AbdulhaiF

AbdulhaiF Fapstronaut

Nofap with such exercises would give incredible results; fapping limits my abilities ):, so I will try seriously to stop it this time.

6. NEVER, UR BODY NEED A REST AFTER FAPPING!
    Maybe u cant feel it but the semen u just wasted is full of energy that u thre away. Men usually sleep after having sex cuz the body gets really weakened by it. Trust me stop fapping ur are wasting ur life.

AbdulhaiF likes this.
  7. If you follow a workout program/schedule and relapse on a training day, I recommend that you still follow through with the workout anyway or else you're just prolonging your muscular development. That said, you should still put an effort in avoiding masturbating (especially before a workout) to improve gains and your overall life, just don't call off an entire workout session over a small, silly mistake.

outlander.9 and AbdulhaiF like this.
  8. AbdulhaiF

AbdulhaiF Fapstronaut

Usually, when I delay a workout session because of masturbation, I tend to stop going to gym for days, so because of that I’ve asked if I can go on the same day. I did, but my workout was limited and simple.

9. AbdulhaiF

AbdulhaiF Fapstronaut

Yoy are right about that I become weak after masturbatio. However, usually, when I delay a workout session because of masturbation, I tend to stop going to gym for days, so because of that I’ve asked if I can go on the same day. I did, but my workout was limited and simple.

Yep u do likes this.
  10. outlander.9

outlander.9 Fapstronaut

Some real idiotic advice in here.

Do your workouts regardless of whether you masturbated or not. Stop using one problem as an excuse to slack off in other areas of your life, you will be better for it and recover faster if you are getting out and accomplishing things.

Stop giving in to this nonsense about it draining away your life energy or whatever. Even if that's 100% true, it's still better for you to go out and get a less than excellent workout in over none at all.

11. Dustboy

Dustboy Fapstronaut

If you masturbate befor it. you wont fell like this motivation or dis feeling of weeling to do it .when i did it everyday i didnt liked it at the gym.try doing it 3 day rest of NoFap and do it again change betwin 3-2 days of NoFap .i did that mostly and it work i hat good feeling while traning .i also recomment doing it after

12. Back when I was sinning in that area and shortly after doing so, I could still go all in while practicing MMA or TMA (sins) which were pretty intense at the places I was training, same goes for fitness. It depends mostly on your attitude and secondly on your physical condition. Back when I was lazy, it was not hard to get tired after fapping.

13. Boxer David Haye on Semen Retention (Former World Heavyweight Champion).
    [​IMG]
    "Find a lion that hasn’t had some food for a while, and you’ve got one dangerous cat. I don’t ejaculate for six weeks before the fight. No sex, no masturbation, no nothing. It releases too much tension. It releases a lot of minerals and nutrients that your body needs, and it releases them cheaply. Releasing weakens the knees and your legs. Find a lion that hasn’t had some food for a while, and you’ve got a dangerous cat. So there won’t bet a drip from me. Even in my sleep — if there are girls all over me in my dream, I say to them, ‘I’ve got a fight next week, I can’t do anything. I can’t do it.’ That’s control. I’ve been doing that since I was fifteen and its part and parcel of my preparation now. That’s why I am who I am today — it’s down to all those little sacrifices. Find me another boxer who makes that sacrifice, and you’ll find another champion."
    So he was stupid too?
    Use ur brain and learn things before talking

14. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

beatin off just weakens you.

MrBlue201 and Yep u do like this.
  15. outlander was trying to point out that he should continue his workout session despite whether he masturbated or not. Sure, you will have significantly weaker performance, but it's better to do something than to do nothing or else you will just prolong (or even stop) your muscular development. That said, you should still aim to abstain from fapping, but don't let relapse stop you from other forms of self improvement.

outlander.9 and AbdulhaiF like this.
  16. outlander.9

outlander.9 Fapstronaut

That's cool. So how many title fights have you won since you quit ejaculating? Did you even read my post? The only point I was trying to make was that he should still go to the gym regardless of how well he has been doing with his NoFap goals.

Do you think that professional athletes completely give up on their training and take the day off because they messed up one thing? Especially something as trivial as masturbation. Yes, it sucks to lose progress on your NoFap goals, but it is not a medical emergency to have an orgasm. Putting your plans on hold over it is dumb and lazy at best and at would probably lead to an unhealthy mental state.

You format your posts and spell like someone with a Sub-70 IQ. Honestly you should work on that before trying to give people stern advice on the internet.

silvio pellico likes this.
  17. U begin ur answer insulting all the previous guys and u want me to answer u properly? And then u wanna talk about IQ? XD
    Ur funny but i feel u in a little, we always talk about what we dont have.

Masterit likes this.
  18. hey i had a question that should we do exercise on the same day on which i mastuburated excessive

19. greenmtnboy

greenmtnboy Fapstronaut

Loss of sexual fluids taxes the body; as it puts a high priority on replentishing the vital fluids that have been wasted, you need to focus on healthy nutrition and try to abstain to get the body back to where it should be. Zinc is heavily in semen, so a zinc supplement would help; foods like pumpkin seeds have a lot of zinc. Culinary herbs like organic garlic and ginger, greens and green powders and other rehabilitative foods can help.

20. i cant afford those food say me another way.