1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating a girl 10 years older??? (I'm 18 XD)

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by silvio pellico, Dec 15, 2018.

1. silvio pellico

silvio pellico Fapstronaut

Okay the title says it all.
    At the gym I met this girl and we kind of flirt around each other.... I like her and it seems she likes me (she's HOT APEing me). Or maybe she's just bitchy, I don't even know if she has a boyfriend!
    Anyway I kind of feel childish to ask her out for a coffee or an ice-cream....
    Any advice? Past experiences?
    Thx

2. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

Advice? Don't. 28 years is an age where women's reproductive qualities start to decline, so you'll never have a family with her unless you're super rich now dues to your parents as I highly doubt you have an income to support a family. On the other hand, your brain and dick are telling you to bang her, which you may certainly do but it is highly unlikely. Probably you've just misinterpreted the signals coming off her, women like to tease men like that because it makes them feel powerful. A flirt isn't an opening to go in. Go in by all means, if you want. But if you are not psychologically prepared for rejection I would advise against it, since the likelihood of something happening is quite low. Focus on girls your age or lower, never older.

silvio pellico likes this.
  3. Sam_ba

Sam_ba Fapstronaut

Dear friend
    It's great you are on this path
    Love doesn have age.
    What do you have to lose? Don't think . We just have one life
    Approx " My wife of 15 years is 9 years older than me and we married when I was 22

I like the 3 sec rule. You only have 3 sec after eye contact to do something if not we are overthinking it.

Stay strong we do rhth together

4. yyz33

yyz33 Fapstronaut

I personally think that it's a waste of time to date someone really older than you. It will never get really serious. If you just want to have a fun relationship with her OK but really are you going to marry someone 10 years older if you are a guy..? Probably not. This is just my take though no one is stopping ya.

5. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Go for it! Think of it as practice dating or practice flirting. You'll find out if she has a boyfriend pretty quick. Coffee is a great idea!

6. Really... Personal experience says different. Being the youngest in my degree class, I'm around women all the time. We hang out a lot too, so age is just a number pal. They told me that many times too, as I'm a loveless and they really like me.
    What i do agree on is that his mind is focused on S, been there and does not help with hardmode reboot. Also tends to create after effects commonly refered to as chaser.

My lady friends are close with me, so they know about my abstinence from PMO. Some of them struggle with it as well so.

Dizzy Lotus and silvio pellico like this.
  7. Agreed here. Being 18 myself...

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

As a person who like women a bit older than me, I would recomend to analyse the situation carefuly and then act, or don't act.