1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

sore testies

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ck1977, Dec 16, 2018.

1. ck1977

ck1977 New Fapstronaut

ok so im 1 week in and it wasnt as hard as i thought, but my testies are getting sore! peoples thoughts on this please?

2. This is normal. But of course, if it persists for over a couple of weeks, best seek professional advice.

3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It sounds like you are off to a good start @ck1977. You are probably experiencing "blue balls" a form of vasocongestion.

If you are edging, this can lead to this type of aching. Another cause may be that you are fantasising about sexual stuff. Either of those pastimes should be discontinued. To rid yourself of the discomfort, something cold is required. This could be a cold shower, dangling your plums in a bowl of cold water or wrapping an ice block in a towel and holding it to the testicles for a while.

4. pullingup

pullingup Fapstronaut

man I had really bad blue balls yestarday for the first time in my life. I woke up with a good and resilient morning wood, went to an event and saw a pretty girl. I started getting semis when I was looking at her. Later went to talk to her and got her number. After this my balls started aching like crazy, I apllied cold water on my testies, but it didn't help. I thought the pain was a good thing, I wouldn't feel that if I'd PMO.

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

How did you "apply it". Was the water really cold?

6. pullingup

pullingup Fapstronaut

I took some on my hand and poured it on my testies. It wasn't really cold.

7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That is why your method didn't work pullingup. You have really got to get the temperature down.