1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

32 Days again, =) Not so many benefits so far

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Tarfk, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Tarfk

Tarfk Fapstronaut

So, I've reached again the first month of nofap and I haven't felt any benefits like my last longest streak(68 days). In this last streak, I remember feeling the superpowers(brainfog totally gone, memory improved, confidence higher, eye-contact easier...).
    I still have brainfog and fatigue(I still have lack of energy), so I can't do more than 20/30 push-ups. I could easily do more than that with 68 days. My eye-contact is not good and I can't concentrate well yet. Let's see what happens within the next months.
    Some things that are helping me to keep this reboot without relapses and that may be helpful for beginners:
    1- Don't drink alcohol.
    2- Study at the lybrary, surrounded by people.(especially women, that is important for the rewiring process) .
    3- Do not be awake after midnight.

Good luck to you all.

2. nerd_lean

nerd_lean Fapstronaut

I have also just reached my 30th day of no PMO. My longest streak was 55 days.
    Another benefit besides the ones you mentioned is that I can remember my dreams. Previously, I could barely remember what dreams I had. I woke up with just a little memory of what I dreamed.

3. No improvements , are you sure watch this

Theotherlife, Tarfk and RightEffort like this.
  4. It's worth trying for a longer period, apparently. Well done on 30 days!

Tarfk likes this.
  5. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

oh man....point number 3 is one of the most overlooked!!! Thanks for that!

A Batman and Tarfk like this.
  6. Tarfk

Tarfk Fapstronaut

You are right. I can remember the dreams more easily as well. Maybe it happens because our general memory get improved?
    Indeed. As I said on my post, I know the benefits exist from my last longest streak. Thank you!

Yes. I agree with you and this one is totally important. It's almost impossible to keep nofap sleeping at 4/5 am.

7. nerd_lean

nerd_lean Fapstronaut

I think so. Probably because or brains rewired themselves after PMO abstain

8. Thanks for sharing.

I noticed an improved dream recall also after several days even. Alongside with other improvements, it indicates to me that nofap is indeed the right path to follow.

Tarfk and nerd_lean like this.
  9. THEBEATPOLICE

THEBEATPOLICE Fapstronaut

there are no words next to the arrows.... this combined with the guys broken english make this a very hard video for me to understand

Tarfk and Mattew like this.
  10. HugeHopesForThis26

HugeHopesForThis26 Fapstronaut

Hello. I would like to ask: in your first 68 days streak when did you start noticing benefits? And why would second time take longer? Did you PMO many times after you relapsed or just PMO once or smth and suddenly all benefits were gone? I am new to this. Just looking for motivation. Your answers appreciated.:)

Tarfk and control your life like this.
  11. Tarfk

Tarfk Fapstronaut

Sorry for the delay to respond. My benefits start after day 37/38.