1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My sister's friend

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Goo, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

My sister visited me recently and brought over her friend. Her friend is approximately age 31. I'm 23. Anyways I can tell when a girl is into me and this girl is into me. She kept showing me her tattoo on her leg and asked me if I could hangout and stuff. My sister said she had a bf but then her friend immediately said "sorta! Not really, it's complicated!" Lol she was trying to get me drunk.

When I got close to her I got soooo hard and excited. I wish I could just kiss her and take her back to my place. If my sis wasn't there I'm sure I would've been able to take her back to my apartment and get her to give me a bj.

Idk why in writing this, I guess I'm just excited. I'm rebooted and girls think I'm sexy af even the older women haha. Even my sister's friends! This is a dream come true!

2. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

Get her number. Is ur sister a good wingman? Get ur sister to help maybe idk .

3. grab her number women always find a way to meet you if they want to even lying to there friends and family

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

Lol I think my sis knew what was up. She was probably surprised that her friend basically gave the body language of "wow ur brother is hot".

I only saw her for one day, but I'm sure I'll see here again

MetaGame likes this.
  5. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Get her before some other shlub does. Youre getting a green go light all the way!

Goo and Deleted Account like this.
  6. So you want gonorrhoea? Or perhaps you prefer genital herpes? Then there's syphilis! Oh the joys of having bj's with women you barely know!

Robbin6276 and captainteemo like this.
  7. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

....what? Lol. What makes you assume she has that? You could say that about literally any girl and never have sexual contact in fear of STDs.

Don't get me wrong I'm terrified of STDs, like HIV/AIDS or Hep C, etc. Permanent and incurable STDs.

But obviously I'd ask her if she has anything first lol this isn't a one night stand, it's a potential relationship. She's a cute girl when I'm around her I got soooo hard, I had to hide my boner.

Also u ever heard of STD test? Or condoms?

8. nerd_lean

nerd_lean Fapstronaut

Go!!! Nowadays age is just a number haha. Just look at Nick and Priyanka

9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Did you talk to your sis that you want her friend?

10. By your posts you made it sound you had no intention to talk about such things with her. Why didn't you mention that in the first post? It's funny STD is never talked about on this site, I bet they're some people who think rebooting means you'll never get STD. Lol!

Robbin6276 likes this.
  11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Personally that "Sorta it's complicated" thing would push me away, but it your choice so be wise.

12. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Pretty sure genital herpes can't be passed orally.

13. Pretty sure on the NHS it said it can be.

Robbin6276 likes this.
  14. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Oral herpes (HSV-1) can be transmitted genitals to mouth (rare-ish), but genital herpes (HSV-2, a different virus) cannot.

15. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

If she has HSV-1 it can be transmitted from her mouth to his D. Even if she's asymptomatic. There's also HPV, which in rare cases causes mouth and penis cancers. But everyone is allowed to take the risk that they see fit, also, condoms are not 100% effective in protecting against these lifelong viruses.