1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Law of attraction

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by humanfirst, Dec 21, 2018.

1. humanfirst

humanfirst Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, I've dedicated this month to self-changes through self-improvement and so far it's been quite a success.Recently I came across the law of attraction and law of vibration, which it turned out I knew, but only on the surface.Having watched a couple of videos on Youtube, I've found a new direction, and convince myself that everything works as long as I'm passionate about it.However, as a starter, I also still wonder how to perfectly visualise the things I want to attract.I kindly ask any of you familiar or expert on the topic to share your experience - does it work, how far have you gone, etc.Personal experiences stimulate me the most,to be honest.I've read some comments on Youtube, but I tend to look with scepticism at those.Thanks in advance.

A41:14A likes this.
  2. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

Creative visualisation is key.. yes
    maybe research that.. with lucid dreaming..
    also try some basic meditation techniques (simple guided youtube videos to start out) to get into that dream state..

You are the sum total of your thoughts.. like attracts like.. (the same holds true for negative thoughts)
    Enjoy :)

humanfirst likes this.
  3. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

Check out the 'gratitude attitude' too hey..
    (when you have an attitude of gratitude for what you 'already have'.. things manifest into your life more rapidly)

humanfirst likes this.
  4. humanfirst

humanfirst Fapstronaut

Thank you for the feedback :)