1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My relapse story. I am too sexually attracted to new colleague.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Nick 1989, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Nick 1989

Nick 1989 Fapstronaut

Proper way to ask? I was thinking something along the lines of "Hey I think you're a great woman and I really like you, are you interested in having intercourse by chance"? What do you think? Basically all I am asking was how do I let her know that I want to have sex?

TIMMY0110 likes this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I do npt know anything about women but I think that probably will not work. Besides I think that could get you in trouble at your workplace.

3. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

man in u attracted to her then try to have sex with her

4. TIMMY0110

TIMMY0110 Fapstronaut

what to say to her depends on your cultural background and the country you live in...if you live in a conservative society then it is not advised to use the word "intercourse" in the very beginning. This can be considered "Harrasment " or atleast "awkward" in some culture.

If I were you, then I would say "Hi there, I think you are beautiful and I am attracted to you. Too bad, you are not single...or else I would have asked you out a long time ago.". Then see how she reacts and proceed accordingly. If she is happy with her marriage, then she might not reciprocate. If she is not happy with her marriage then she might show interest in you. If that is the case, then you can start being a bit more direct.

If she is a open minded person then you can be direct from the very beginning.
    Again, this is a game of chance..even if she says "no" then dont take it personally She might be saying no because the situation might not be "compatible" and has nothing to do with you or your approach.

At the end of the day it is her decision.

Hope this helps

Good luck.

Nick 1989 likes this.
  5. Nick 1989

Nick 1989 Fapstronaut

I don't know how to deal with jealousy. This ugly ginger midget lesbian colleague gives her(my desirable colleague) massages every day up to 4 times a day. She rubs her shoulders and back. Usually It happens in the break room. But I still get stuck being witness to it and it makes me feel extremely jealous and uncomfortable. Also this ginger midget always gives her long prolonged tight full hugs around her waist from the front side or back. Also because this ginger lesbian coworker is really short and this woman my desirable colleague is tall always when she is hugging her from the front she is pressing her face on her massive soft breasts and she is "accidentally"coping a feel of her butt. She is always constantly patting her lower back and touching her hair. She also always places her hand on her ass when she stands beside her also she always links arms with her and walks leaning into her. Just stuff like that. This woman my desirable co worker is always on high heels and this touchy feely ginger lesbian is always in flat shoes.Standing next to her she looks like a midget. I think this is inappropriate and unprofessional, not to mention weird. Should I say something? Or should I just accept the fact that they have a weird bond like that. Maybe I can't say anything.

6. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Maybe go to HR and tell them theyre not being very inclusive towards you.

7. TIMMY0110

TIMMY0110 Fapstronaut

I think what is happening between them is not your business.

so you have 2 options:
    1. Keep staying jealous for the rest of your life and not do anything about it.
    2. Take action and tell her how you feel. If she says yes, then it is good for you. If she says no, then it doesnot matter becoz atleast you get the confirmation that she is not interested. This is help you to move on.

I suggest you to take the 2nd option becoz its worth the shot and you have nothing to lose except a bit of your ego, maybe. If you dont ask her out, you might regret for the rest of your life.

8. young asada

young asada Fapstronaut

Yo nick, it sounds like all your favorite fantasies and fetishes are being projected onto one person. You know how she’s a tall, mature, curvy, simple minded, bi on the side, flirty, dominant figure type, with a bit of cucking in the mix and a cherry on top being she’s a burnette, it’s similar to a your average PMOer having all those tabs with those categories open on the browser, but instead it walks around in high heels and satin-wear, which is triggering to the MAX BRO WTF..

The way your newfound addiction could end is either you find her ugly side, look through the lies and fetishes, and see her for what she really is, so then you’ll become less interested in and automatically disregard any occurrence that takes place related to your colleague; Or if that doesn’t happen then YOUR ugly side and weaknesses will be further exposed and you’ll fall even deeper in the ditch your PMO mind has dug for you to. RIP.

bibi666 likes this.
  9. skibum71

skibum71 Fapstronaut

So...what happened in the end with you and this woman (your desirable colleague)?

10. HelplessPleaseHelp?

HelplessPleaseHelp? Fapstronaut

Hey man. She is married, so the best is to forget about her in that perspective.
    You can be friend with her if you want, and then you won't be need to get away from her. You will be ok to be with her at the same room because you will get use to her company.

Butterfly1988 likes this.
  11. Nick 1989

Nick 1989 Fapstronaut

About four months ago i made a big attempt to be friends with this woman my desirable colleague. I decided to send her a text saying: "Hey would you wanna hang, get coffee sometime? If not, no worries at all and work won't be any different" She accepted. So we've hung out together socially a fair bit over the past four months. We talk quite a lot. I've realised that we have an insurmountable personality clash. But i enjoy spending time with her. I am very attracted to her but only in a sexual way. She is like a child, needing constant approval about anything she does. There's always guys flirting or asking her for her number. When she goes out in public guys start talking to her and subtly try to ask her out. She mentions that she has a husband but some of them wont go away. She gets hit on a lot by guys, which makes women she is around jealous for some reason. She has an overwhelming amount of attention from men.

But she is sooo arrogant. She never misses a chance to point out the fact that her friend this ginger dyke colleague is much shorter than her She ALWAYS goes on about how great she is and lists all these things she loves about herself... or she "critisises" herself in an attention seeky way saying things that are CLEARLY good positive things as negative e.g. "OMG I have such big boobs! I can't believe my boobs are sooo big and I hate it big boobs are horrible" She is constantly gazing in the mirror and listing all these things she adores about her appearance. It's just so shallow and superficial! She often talks about herself.
    Every conversation is about her.

She is rich. After getting to know her I just realized how lucky she is, she gets to holiday in fancy islands and other places twice a year. She goes to fancy dinners with her husband at least two to three times a week, she's literally not had to worry about anything in her own life. Me...me...me and only me...Let me tell you about me and what I did and what I want and think and feel...Listen to me...Be my audience...Don't have any wants and needs of your own...Just be here for me....Let me tell you about me exclusively and I will be your best friend....Don't ask me to take turns or have to listen to you very often....It's sure draining to be around this needy and self centered desirable woman. I want to stop this. But i just can't. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. I am too sexually attracted to her. To be honest the reasons I'm drawn to her are her looks and her clothes. She dresses in mainly form fitting satin and silk fashionable clothing. She is always on high heels and full make up on. She is objectively very attractive, much hotter than any woman I've ever slept with.

This desirable woman my colleague always talks about the stuff that matter to her. It don't even phase her that she is having a one-sided conversation as long as i am her audience. Also she is upper middle class,stuck up snob. She is completely stuck up, spoiled and arrogant. She acts like she is better than a lot of people and it really pisses me off sometimes. She uses the term "cocktails" instead of "drinks" when we are going (usually after work) to have a drink. She also got bent out of shape when we were at Starbucks the other day and there were a few coffee grinds floating around in her coffee. I said, big deal, they will eventually sink to the bottom, but she insisted on getting a new cup of coffee poured for her. It happened again, and she said, forget it, I'll just drink water.

This desirable woman my colleague has some form of dependency complex. This ugly ginger midget lesbian colleague still gives her(my desirable colleague) massages every day . She rubs her shoulders and back. Usually It happens in the break room. But I still get stuck being witness to it and it makes me feel extremely jealous and uncomfortable.

12. Nick 1989

Nick 1989 Fapstronaut

My question is, what is the best thing for me to do? I'm beginning to think I'm obsessed with this woman my desirable colleague, but only in a sexual way... Which is not too healthy. My question is, what is the best thing for me to do? Because I've not made a move for so long, I feel like we're kind of friend zone now. But inside, I'm very attracted to her but only in a sexual way. And I just don't know what to do! I've started to get the feeling that it's more of a friend zone thing. I can only blame myself for moving so slow. I've been talking to a few other girls but to be honest,physically , nobody compares to this woman my desirable colleague. I want to distance myself from this woman my desirable colleague but i just can't. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. I am sick of this. I’m confused and my mind doesn’t stop. I really worry that I’m going to lose myself completely! I don't want to waste your time but I had to get some of this out of my head. I want to do something to take my mind off her which is why I'm talking to a couple other girls and also started going to the gym.

13. skibum71

skibum71 Fapstronaut

Well, your options are limited:
    1) tell her you want to fuck her
    2) try to escalate things and hopefully fuck her
    3) hang around in the friend zone, listening to her self obsessed bs and accept you will never fuck her
    4) tell her, look I only hang around with you cos I want to fuck you, it doesn't look like that's gonna happen so bye bye - and drop her like a bad habit.
    To be honest she sounds like an absolutely dreadful person. I'm interested in this cos I went through something similar, an obsessive sexual thoughts about a girl, man it drove me to the brink of insanity it was horrendous. But as I got to know her, and realized she was kinda boring and unremarkable the crazy lust subsided.
    If you haven't got the balls to try to escalate it, which probably isn't the wisest move, then make a commitment to yourself to rid yourself of this obsession no matter what it takes. Talking toother chicks and going to gym is a great start...

14. Nick 1989

Nick 1989 Fapstronaut

I really want to fuck this woman my desirable colleague. Not in a romantic way, but in a barbaric way. Two weeks ago we were talking about blowjobs, and there was some sexual tension in the room. This ginger midget old lesbian colleague has to have her hands on my desirable colleague. It's just the obsessive touching her and rubbing her. Like she can't keep away from this woman my desirable colleague. About two months ago she started grabbing and slapping her butt and feeling up or jiggling her breasts in a joking playful way. She routinely slaps or rubs her butt. She loves to squeeze or jiggle her breasts and talk how massive, soft and squishy they are. Usually it happens on a parking lot when we are leaving work. Also this ugly ginger midget lesbian colleague gives her(my desirable colleague) massages every day up to 4 times a day. She rubs her shoulders and back. Usually It happens in the break room.

A week ago i said to this woman my desirable colleague that this ginger ugly midget dyke, who she thinks is her friend, is sexually harassing her. She just laughed and said that it isn't a big deal at all, that groping is way overblown, she feels nothing special while being groped, rubbed and touched by this ginger midget colleague , that it feels as mundane as a handshake during those times for her. She said that she is STRICTLY hetero and even the thought of eating out a vagina makes her gag. Also she said that this lesbo midget ginger groper colleague is just showing appreciation for her curves, height and clothes. She said that she admires her and that she is physically completely harmless, that she is just 53year old tiny skinny short woman (i guess she is right.This woman my desirable co worker is always on high heels and this touchy feely ginger lesbian is always in flat shoes.Standing next to her she looks like a midget.) . Also she said that this ginger dyke midget is her only true friend at work. This desirable woman my colleague has some form of dependency complex. I don't know how to deal with jealousy. Their behaviour makes me feel extremely jealous and uncomfortable. Should i just grope this woman my desirable colleague?.

So basically I hate this ginger midget dyke colleague. She is so creepy and invasive. I just cannot stand her. I swear, this ginger midget ugly dyke "best friend" is trying to turn my desirable colleague into a lesbian. That terrifies me. I know it's childish but this has come to a boiling point for me and it's vent time. I've given this woman my desirable colleague hints about getting rid of this ginger creepy midget, but I know she won't. I'm just worried about this woman my desirable colleague.

15. wheelgauge

wheelgauge Fapstronaut

You should tell that this redhead woman is treating her is disrespectful, because it really is. Another thing: try to be true with her, and say your real intentions. It's better to say it than feeling jealousy all the time... Plus, you'll feel better with yourself after carrying this burden for that long.

16. skibum71

skibum71 Fapstronaut

Ok, I think you have sufficient grounds to go to HR and complain about this ginger midget. Think about it, if this situation involved a heterosexual couple, imagine a hypothetical situation with a GUY constantly groping a womans erogenous zones, in full view of everyone else, in office hours, there's no way he'd get away with it. She is clearly getting a massive sexual thrill out of this and she is exploiting the fact that she is a lesbian, nobody wants to be accused of being homophobic, so nobody says anything. Apart from the fact it is doing your nut in, nobody wants to see this shit at work.

17. This is a troll thread. There is no such women, the so called "your desirable colleague".

Just some made up junk to make other forum members here relapse.

18. Nick 1989

Nick 1989 Fapstronaut

Exactly. This ginger midget is totally exploiting the fact that she is a lesbian, nobody wants to be accused of being homophobic, so nobody says anything. Our other colleagues are weirded out but they ignore her actions and say/do nothing as if nothing is happening. Some people just don’t like to get involved if they feel uncomfortable or not sure what is going on. Also this woman my desirable colleague is physically stronger than this ginger midget dyke groper . She is 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy. This woman my desirable coworker is always on high heels and this touchy feely ginger lesbian is always in flat shoes.Standing next to her she looks like a midget. This ginger dyke colleague is ugly, creepy and masculine but she is just a 5ft3 tall, tiny, short, skinny 53year old woman. She is not tough and strong. She is not intimidating. She is physically completely harmless.

This ginger midget is extremely annoying coworker. Her predatory actions, annoyances and irritating tendencies have reached such a fever pitch that I am thinking of ways to deal with her. She thinks she has mastered her job and that is why she is intellectually bored with her work and she says this often. She repeats the same stories over a zillion times. We can all recite word-for-word her story about how her $60 microwave broke after only two years. She makes decisions without consulting, and tells everyone what to do. If I am directly asked a question she stops me and answers it for me without giving me the chance. So everyone goes to her. She is a favorite and our workplace is based on favoritism. She will never be reprimanded for her wrong doings, she usually just gets praise. This ginger midget is really bossy and usually tries to take her frustrations out on us her colleagues. .

There is no HR at work(it is a small firm) but my boss covers HR issues at work. My boss is a very successful local business woman. She has built her company from scratch. My boss is a 51 year old woman who has been divorced twice. She seems very uninterested and unimpressed with me. She basically ignores me in the office.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  19. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

This thread is back? And for the last post everything seems to be exactly as it was at the start. If this is fake, you are dragging a dead joke. If this is true, let it go already.

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. mikmak

mikmak Fapstronaut

dude i laughed my ass off when you mentioned that ginger midget .... hahahahaha .... to be honest my kink was aroused by thinking about that midget homo and that of your mature 5'10 satin wearing girl's lengthy embraces.
    still i would recommend that you let out all the sexual energy that you have developed by either writing about that woman or may be drawing her.
    This way things might get a bit easier and I myself find dumb women attractive.
    so rock on!!!!!!