1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

60 Days Strong

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Hope84, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Hope84

Hope84 Fapstronaut

These numbers continue to grow and I feel more determined to protect myself each and every day. Life is a wild ride, sometimes you’re down feeling hopeless and helpless, and then you find yourself on a majestic high where life has purpose and each day is a blessing. I couldn't have imagined that my life would be at this place, that I would have such clarity in my mind. I know where my life is going and I finally feel like I’m driving and making the path instead of sitting in the back seat feeling like I have no control.

It’s wonderful to celebrate each and every day. To live life in the moment. I am grateful for each second of my life and I know that I can’t and won’t ever go back to the way things were. Thank you all for your encouragement, love, friendship, kindness, and acceptances. This community is full of wonderful and amazing people.

Today is 60 Days No PMO. Next goal is 90. I will be back in the success stories in 30 days my friends.

2. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Way to go, stay strong and reach all your goals. You can do this!

3. You are an inspiration. Keep it up!