1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Science in Adam and Eve?

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

1. No it's rather that humans and other apes share a common ancestor, it's not about evolving from apes persay.

2. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

I don't even know what you're talking about. What evolutionary biologists? What proof leading Christians away from God? What are you talking about? I can't answer your questions because I haven't read the entire thread to know what you're even talking about. What is this proof you speak of?

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

Whatever. I don't believe it's true.

4. I asked another person earlier in this thread why God doesn't let Christian evolutionary biologists know that macroevolution is wrong given that their promotion of it could lead to unbelievers not being saved... and unbelievers won't be saved because many of them see the Genesis account and macroevolutionary theory in conflict with one another and thus conclude that Christianity is false. Understand?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2018
  5. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

I went back and read that. But who are these people you speak of?

6. The person in the thread?

7. I guess you can't answer my question can't you?

8. Thinking this over leads to asking why God would create testicles if He's all-powerful. If He's all-powerful and all-wise, He wouldn't have to create testicles that are exposed to the elements and vulnerable to injury in order to organize the male reproductive system.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2019
  9. If He's also all-loving and all-knowing, He would have foreseen that the male testes would be one area of the body that's attacked the most and causes the most suffering for males and given He has infinite concern for His creation, could have made a reproductive system that's not reliant on an external member.

10. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

No, I can't answer your question because it doesn't make any sense to me without knowing who and what you're talking about.

11. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

You seem to have all the answers so I'll leave them to you.

12. I just explained what I was talking about here:
    I don't see what's so hard to understand. And I asked if it's a person in the thread your talking about?
    So you seem to think my post was correct then?

13. The who I was talking about were the macroevolutionary biologists and the what was their promotion/support of macroevolutionary theory even though you say that macroevolution isn't true.

14. I don't have answers, I just posted something and wanted a response.

15. All I want is some damn answers and no one can answer smh

16. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

I asked you to point out who these people are and you didn't. I asked you to post proof that this whole thing exists and you didn't. I'm done wasting my time with this silly "question."

17. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

No I don't. But debating with someone who clearly isn't interesting in having an open discussion is silly and a complete waste of my time and energy. There's a reason God created man the way he wanted him. I explained that to you. Then you came up with some silly thing about he should have known better than to create man with an easy target for enemies. But you aren't understanding is when God created man there was no enemies. There was no evil. There was no hate. So why would it matter? It wouldn't because if there's no fighting then no harm can be done? Does that make sense to you?

As for why he didn't create man so he could reproduce all by himself? Again, it's explained in the Bible. One man and one woman come together in a full body, spirit, mind, and soul and are united as one. That is why man isn't able to reproduce on his own. It's because he was never supposed to be alone.

The biggest thing you're missing in all of this is that when God created everything it was perfect. There was no death. There was no evil. There was no hate. There was nothing but good and perfectness. Then sin screwed it up and now all these issues that "he should have known about and prevented," well that's easy to say now not knowing that these things weren't always an issue at the beginning of time when God created man. So much of this blame your placing on God is unjust because of Satan and the evil he has brought into the world.

18. The people are normal Christians who are evolutionary biologists. As for proof of macroevolution, IDK, go on YouTube or the internet... my question didn't have anything to do with if there's proof for macroevolution or not but rather why God doesn't let evolutionary biologists who are Christians know that macroevolution is wrong? I don't get why such a simple question is so hard for you to understand.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2019
  19. Fine nothing's God's fault, I got it.

20. I really don't get what's so hard about saying Christians believe something wrong and asking why God doesn't tell them it's wrong. I really don't see how anyone can get confused about that.