1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody who wants to talk ?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Kimsesiz, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Kimsesiz

Kimsesiz New Fapstronaut

i would really like to talk to heavy pmo addicts like me

Kik: reyiz26

Edit: dont worry im not gay

obzen and Flyhigh like this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I am not really an addict but people say I am good listening to others.

3. Hi, I'm 17. I'm not a super heavy addict but I've had those days. Here's my story if you're down to listen.

I've got social anxiety, so I tend to stay away from people, especially girls. At school I hang out with a couple so-called alpha males who seem to be able to talk with any girls and I have no idea how. Whenever they talk to a girl in my presence, I just stand there quietly hoping the conversation finishes so we can carry on with whatever we were doing. These girls don't pay a lot of attention to me anyways tbh. I don't want them to be my girlfriend but I wish I could just talk to them and be one of the "cool kids" that have a bunch of girls flocking around them. I don't want this pile of discomfort in every single social encounter. I think my life would be a lot better if I was more confident and sociable. I can barely even start a conversation with an intimidating guy, let alone a beautiful girl.

I think that's where my loneliness stems from. These "friends" of mine really don't care about me either tbh, I think they just like having a manipulable sidekick around for their fun. People at school don't wish me on birthdays because they honestly don't care. There are a few times when I feel like I don't exist. But the thing is somehow I seem to fit in, I'm friends with most of the guys in my class but kinda meh with the girls.

My academics are getting worse, I used to work super hard but now I'm not. I feel like ever since I discovered MO life just got worse.

I have relapsed twice in 2 days, and I don't even know anymore how nofap can help my case.

obzen and Flyhigh like this.
  4. I think that might have been too depressive?

5. bobross

bobross Fapstronaut

The trick, my friend, is to try :) Be honest to yourself, and do your best. Don't try to measure progress, don't make expectations that after this period of time things will be like this and like that. Just put your best, honest effort, look through the experiences of others and learn from them. In time, things will just get better. Remember this whenever you feel down, do your best, be honest to yourself. This can't be repeated enough.

Sacrificing4success and Flyhigh like this.
  6. obzen

obzen New Fapstronaut

i totally agree. lonliness means depression, depression means no motivation, so let's fill my lonliness with masturbation :(

having a conversation is the best way to avoid PMO. so i'm ready to have conversation with anybody.:emoji_fingers_crossed:

7. bobross

bobross Fapstronaut

Anyone feeling down/lonely/whatever, I'm up for a chat :)

8. obzen

obzen New Fapstronaut

you choose the subject:)

9. bobross

bobross Fapstronaut

What do you think of religion? This is always a fun and surprising topic :p As long as everyone stays civil and does not try to press their beliefs unto others :D