1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[10%-CHALLENGE] THE 10% OF YOUR PM-CAREER CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Life_racer

Life_racer Fapstronaut

Day 9 - Not good day for me..I was in little stress. Today I saw a lusty Lady who drives me to masturbation. I used to fapp after saw her. There was strong urges but I controlled me. Today I did not exercise. I think that's why I feel horny now.currently I feel horny. There is strong urges..but I believe I will not give up....

2. 67/1387

Well there's the sobering number from one angle. The other is it's a great visual to see you could spend that many days without PMO robbing you of your life.

I know I won't be able to post here every day but it will for sure be my new major challenge. I was wondering what to do after reaching the summit in Everest Group. This is WHOLE NEW PEAK!

Force Majeure and Hros like this.
  3. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

4. 227/913 :emoji_coffee:

I wish you a warm welcome to the challenge @Gavinfree ! ...even though I nowadays prefer the cold much more :D My wife thinks I am crazy, yesterday I had a cold shower, went out on the balcony afterwards without clothes and without drying myself and was there for a while watching the snow.

Besides the everest challenge, you could also try the divine comedy challenge. You update your level there once every two weeks. It’s pretty fun to have the calendar full of updates here and there, it helps me to be motivated and keep pushing. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2019
    Gavinfree and Hros like this.
  5. Life_racer

Life_racer Fapstronaut

10/252 - I also did not study today. I felt so tired.I am feeling horny from last two days.there is strong urges. Someone help me. My past call me.it attracts me.but I try hard from last one day. Please help me guys. I don't want to that shit again. I believe in me.God stay me Consistent.

6. AEC Josh2415

AEC Josh2415 Fapstronaut

7. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

106/292

RollerCoaster likes this.
  8. RollerCoaster

RollerCoaster Fapstronaut

9. 228/913 - 25% of the 10%! :)

Your old self needs oxygen as much as your new self needs oxygen. The more you think about your older self the stronger he will become. Likewise, the more you think about your newer self the stronger he will become.

That said, don’t think about your old self and don’t think about not thinking about your old self. Concentrate all your energy on the new. You can do this.

Gavinfree and Hros like this.
  10. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Great job!

Force Majeure likes this.
  11. AEC Josh2415

AEC Josh2415 Fapstronaut

12. Thank you!

Hros likes this.
  13. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

14. 70/1387 - 5% of the 10% accomplished.

AEC Josh2415 and Hros like this.
  15. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

16. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Nice! Keep it up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.