1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

2. SomeRandomNatty

SomeRandomNatty Fapstronaut

3. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
  4. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

5. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Hey my friend,
    Don't give in now buddy, you've come a long way already!
    You're beyond "double digits", close to 2 WEEKS CLEAN, don't lose that now over some seconds of bad easy useless pleasure ! Don't !
    You don't need this, stay calm, have trust in yourself and set your mind to studying, you can do it ! Stay strong my friend !
    Good luck on the test, you can do it ! :)

6. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

thanks sir. i think i should sleep and stay calm. luckily, i am at school so cant PMO lol

7. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

thank you for your advice. i appreciate it

8. __hopedealer__

__hopedealer__ Fapstronaut

It says to post daily so heres mine.

"What would be a motivation for you to complete the challenge? Please give your suggestions in the comments !!!"

My motivation is finally to have a year clean. Ive struggled with this addiction for 11 years with constant relapse. Im finally at 50 days PMO free for the first time in 11 years. Im super committed to my recovery now so I look forward to not just this year but many years of freedom.

9. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

So awesome, keep it going brother!

10. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

yes , lets make this a year it counts , so when after time you remember somehow for 2019 ,or somebody mention it ,then you will look back with satisfaction and you can say to yourself ,that this was the year of your freedom, dont delay the moment guys , use this tidal wave and make your life easier , you dont want to have heavy and hard battles every day , so make your decision clear now

11. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Awesome .

12. control your life

day 10/365

congrats @Retro Girl on reaching 30 days , way to go !! stay strong!!

13. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

Day 10/365
    Some urges - but hanging in there and being helped by the motivational writing from @Beamer and @control your life among others on here.

14. Check in.

Thank you very much!

Btw, I'll be away for a few days so might miss a check in..

15. Checking in. Not gonna lie, today started off with a fight. But I won. I overpowered PMO.

The key is not telling yourself only, I do not need PMO. But having an action plan in place, for when PMO tries to attack.

The plan, as well, must not be anything tedious. Have it simple... mine is currently music, but I am changing it to walking.

Never keep the same weapon for too long. It wears out and become ineffective.

16. Awesome advice :)

17. HPE

HPE Fapstronaut

Yesterday and today have been tough. Many bad things happened to me these two days. I'm feeling sad but trying to embrace these emotions, but at least i don't feel any urges.

Day 10 check in

18. control your life

bad days are risky times for me , i have to work more on that , i have to replace pmo ing with something else ,probably sports or walks

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019