1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Tangled - 7/10

Bottom Line: stereotypical Disney movie with not a lot of memorable moments.
    Not a bad movie, I just kind of knew what to expect and wasn't surprised at the end.

The Good:
    -Evil loses in the end

The Bad:
    -Not really sure what the message is (maybe following your dream?)
    -Ending is predictable (it's a Disney movie)

2. the 6th sense. 9/10
    really really great one. very unexpecting climax

u376 likes this.
  3. The Open House - 2/10

Oh boy, this movie... it was not good. The concept could have been kind of cool if it had been done differently, but it was not done well at all. Gave it 2 because the acting was good and I like Dylan Minnette. But that's about it.

4. The Hateful Eight. 8/10

Another winner from Tarantino.

u376 likes this.
  5. Neo123

Neo123 Fapstronaut

I just saw Bumblebee. Fun origin movie but the writer is a woman and she made it too "emotional". I cringed in some moments its like bumblebee and the girl are gonna fuck, hugging and crying and looking eachother in the eyes forever. I guess the establishment told Michael Bay to take a backseat on this one. How dare he create masculine characters and epic movies. Its a good movie for kids, but adult (specially men) transformers fans will cringe I think. I mean whats next, Optimus is gay for megatron?

Music is not as good as the previous ones, dont expect Arrival to Earth to play.

Best character in the movie is John Cena.

Plot holes cause this movie is obviously meant for kids.

I will give this a 4/10 cause of the fighting scenes.

6. Woodcutter74

Woodcutter74 Fapstronaut

It depends what you mean by Transformer fans. Those of us who grew up in the eighties actually enjoyed Bumblebee because the Autobots and Decepticons actually look exactly like the toys and the original TV series from the 80s. For many of us, that was a dream come true compared to the look they had in Michael Bay's version. And though I enjoyed watching the first and third movie, they were enjoyable to watch, Revenge of the Fallen, Age of Extinction and The Last Knight were terrible movies, it was time Michael Bay take a backseat for good because he was destroying the franchise. So yes, this movie was written by a women, looked like a Hallmark movie, was oriented for kids, had less action, but still it would be easy to point out 15 reasons how this movie was superior to the ones Michael Bay directed.

Taylor25 and MJ93 like this.
  7. A.C.O.D 7/10

It was an interesting movie, light and pretty funny

8. Neo123

Neo123 Fapstronaut

I see your point, you are probably right, I should have considered that angle as well, the transformers do look phenomenal and more true to their cartoon versions.

Woodcutter74 likes this.
  9. Birdbox: 6.5/10

good idea, a bit thin, bad ending

10. Woodcutter74

Woodcutter74 Fapstronaut

It is okay for some people to enjoy the movie or hate the movie. And I do agree with some of the aspects you pointed out.

11. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

You should also watch the primal fear

12. Drugstore Cowboy 8/10

Woodcutter74 likes this.
  13. Woodcutter74

Woodcutter74 Fapstronaut

One of the best movies with Matt Dillon.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  14. It was pretty good.

Have you seen the House That Jack Built?

15. Woodcutter74

Woodcutter74 Fapstronaut

Not yet.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  16. The last movie i saw - THE NUN.
    My rating to this movie is 4/10.

17. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Aquaman 7/10
    I wouldn't say it was quite as good as wonder woman, but it was better than the other dceu movies.

18. Better than the other DCEU movies isnt hard to do lol

19. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Yeah, but it's a step in the right direction.

20. True enough, maybe they'll straighten themselves out and get on a better track

Gotham Outlaw likes this.