1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. It's day 14, just few hours left. I was kind of bothered by that wet lucid dream yesterday. But so far everyone's telling me that I should not count that wet dream as a relapse. Besides, I am not even sure whether I had full control during the dream anyways. So I guess challenge continues...

Elcamino likes this.
  2. Rohn123

Rohn123 Fapstronaut

3. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Day 5 complete. This is coming late. Already evening of day 6.

4. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Congrats.

5. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

I know how you feel. Ive been in that situation and the truth is no matter how we try to choose community over privacy, there are those moments we will most likely be isolated. So i would say when you're at your best prepare for your worst.
    For me the last time loneliness got to me. Before my friends left, i knew i would be lonely and i should have planned how to resist by the time i would be alone but i ddnt.
    If i may ask, do you have an accountability partner. Someone that can help to keep you accountable. Sometimes talking to him/her about how youre feeling towards hat time could help.

Elcamino likes this.
  6. Day 1 again.

Unfortunately failed on day 13 because I was feeling shivering in my whole body and I felt that very unusual type of chemical reactions were going on inside me. Did anyone else know experience this situation and know how to deal with it? Will be grateful to him.
    But this time, I achieved the longest record since I joined nofap. I have decided that gradually recovering from this habit is not good and we should instead go cold turkey.

nilesh bodhale likes this.
  7. ninjasign

ninjasign Fapstronaut

5th day. Im pround, but some problems with gf eh. We 've met and was fine but i was hoping for sth. you know

nilesh bodhale and joy2move like this.
  8. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

9. livinglikeaMonk

livinglikeaMonk Fapstronaut

wtf mate!! so u thoutht i copyed this fucker or what ?

10. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

I think your way over thinking this and slighty missing the point 01. Its about conciously abstaining from PMO. Not abusing youself and not seeing women as sex objects, rewiring your brain and getting straight. What happens when your asleep is involuntary. Also its your brain processing the change. Dont sweat the small stuff, just keep going bud. Best of

Deleted Account and Elcamino like this.
  11. NeoStar123

NeoStar123 Fapstronaut

Day 9/14

nilesh bodhale and Elcamino like this.
  12. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

13. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

14. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

day 13...be able to develop habits while alone. THat is one of the major keys.

15. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

Let's keep supporting each other. I think our words of encouragement go along way with each other.

16. Thankd
    Thanks friend for the kind words. No I do not have an accountability partner yet. I would surely like one. I think it will help. Like you said , I need to be better prepared. After all, this is a habit for so many years and it'll go so easily.

17. Super !!

18. BrainTrain

BrainTrain Fapstronaut

19. victory_hunter

victory_hunter Fapstronaut