1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Veganism or omnivore?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by LonerWolf, Jan 14, 2019.

1. LonerWolf

LonerWolf Fapstronaut

2. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

Which one is healthier?
    A whole food plant-based diet for sure

Red Eagle likes this.
  3. LonerWolf

LonerWolf Fapstronaut

I’ve been everything on the list.
    Only fruits and vegetables, I’ve became lightheaded and pissed like crazy.

Vegetarian just meant that I stopped gaining 6000 pounds a second.

Veganism which I am as of this moment, I cant eat anything basicly, social stigma but I feel more clear and confident but I feel like a faggot (masculinity and eating meat etc)

Re:Born and Red Eagle like this.
  4. Dont feel like a faggot mate, there is nothing masculine about eating a pigs ass... optimal self care is the way to go.

I believe that the human species is designed as frugivorous, but i dont follow that lifestyle myself. I just eat everything plant based.. bread, cooked meals, rice, vegs, chrunchy protein foods.. but yeah also a lot of fruit, starting most days with a few mango's or something, feels amazing i have to say. I make sure i have a lot of variation in my diet, ironically there is a lot more variation now, than when i was a meat eater actually.

ccml, Red Eagle and ClaritySeeker like this.
  5. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

There is so much you can eat, yes there is some stigma. I also have more energy. Dairy is actually full of female hormones and some of the most amazing athletes are vegan, so no need to feel less manly (I would also watch your use of the f word, that's a bit derogatory). Also plant-based diets reduce recovery time because they are so anti-inflammatory.

Red Eagle and Deleted Account like this.
  6. I ate plants. Animal foods are strongly correlated with cancer, diabetes and heart disease. There isn't any nutrition in animal foods that could not be had from plant foods, so there is no reason to risk with one's long term health by eating that stuff.

I don't really see how not eating meat makes somebody less manly. People define their manliness by all kinds of weird stuff like how drunk they can get, how big muscles they have, etc. I don't want anything to do with that because it does not make sense to me, never have actually. I kind of just do my own thing and don't think much about it. If somebody get's triggered by it then it just shows their own insecurities and stuff. It's just other people's projections on me, nothing to do with actual me. Recommend you to do the same.

7. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Veg diet has many pros. Anything that has penis or vagina of its own is not your food. Anything that's not directly from ground is not your food. Just follow these two rules.

Red Eagle and ClaritySeeker like this.
  8. LonerWolf

LonerWolf Fapstronaut

Just for the record, the Seafood, cheese and meat aisle's at my work all smell like fucking garbage but the produce section smells like nature and literal flowers.

Red Eagle likes this.
  9. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

The healthiest way to eat is a whole foods plant based diet. Fruits, vegetables, Whole Starches, legumes, nuts and seeds are the way to go. Don't be afraid of cooked food. Humans are designed to eat cooked food. Raw diets often don't end well and it is very difficult to get one's daily calorie intake in.

10. biblically man is from the ground so can i eat them?.

11. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Man has penis mate

12. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Vagina-amore once I reboot please

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. man has been eating meat since the dawn of time, there is nothing wrong with it at all. genesis 9:3 says - Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

Re:Born and Coolyorky like this.
  14. its directly from the ground, and who says you cant eat things with privates?

15. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

What do you mean by that man is from ground?

16. genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

17. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

Logic and reason says so. There is plenty wrong with eating meat. What the bible says doesn't matter in this regard since the bible was not written for today's world. Climate change, animal cruelty, health and various other factors make eating meat fundamentally a wrong thing.

Also just because we have been doing something since the dawn of time, doesn't make it right. Man has been raping women since the dawn of time. You want to continue that too?

ClaritySeeker and HegHeu like this.
  18. common sense would say no to raping women, and the bible talks about the end of the earth so it definitely is still relevant.

19. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

The end of earth is inevitable. Everyone can write about that. Just because the bible talks about the end of earth doesn't make it relevant in today's society.

Also common sense would say no to eating meat.