1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. gystdude

gystdude Fapstronaut

Day 13/90. Good productive day. Some P thoughts came to mind in the morning, disregarded them in seconds. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks, it's been a while! Moving on

2. friendsforgood

friendsforgood Fapstronaut

Day Four.
    ---
    Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.

3. With every day passing on, I just hope I don't have to look back again & start from where I had started...trying my best not to relapse this time..on 7th day

4. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Day 82:

I have to work on my social skills.....i feel like having fear and anxiety and being insecure is robbing me of Joy in life. Any ideas, any 1?

5. My suggestion would be to go check out Brendon Burchard on Youtube. Check out his site there and scroll through to any videos that speak to you. I believe there has to be at least one message in their for you you.

One of the biggest influences on me was/is a book called Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman. Google that and you'll find countless links. For me once you grasp that you, only you, ultimately decide what you think and decide you begin regain power. That doesn't mean it's easy. And frankly given I never applied this to my PMO addiction it doesn't mean you get instant clairvoyance. However if you read that book you'll really gain some insight and notwithstanding on fear, anxiety and paranoia. It's really cool. See if you can grab a copy.

Deleted Account, Dr. Jekyll and FX-05 like this.
  6. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Don't give up brother!

7. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 50/90 I can't believe I'm 50 days into this challenge! Today was a very busy day, that's one way keep clean everyday, try to keep busy. Off to sleep, let's go brothers!

8. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

well, meditation is great for inner peace. as for fear and anxiety, that probably is connected to the addiction, so that will gradualy pass with time. anyways, come outside of the house, get in nature, that´s a great stress reliever.

9. Nurdaulet

Nurdaulet Fapstronaut

relapsed again.I think I'm lose my hope.

10. RiseToGreatness

relapsed. got weak on my knees and give in to the urges. anyways i did not binge ;). this time i will make a total reboot on myself cause i´m really low on mental and physical energy, i can´t stay like this, fuck this.

so 90 days: no PMO, no coffee (as i see it really doesn´t give any sustainable benefits and i has a lot of down effects on me) and no alcohol. on the contrary i will focus even more on achieving my dreams and realizations. live with passion.

here´s to eternity :emoji_muscle:. day 0

Onwards brothers!!!!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  11. RiseToGreatness

bro, don´t give up. you´re a great guy, just by the fact that you realize you have a problem and try to solve it, that means you´re on the right direction. you´re doing great. so instead of beating yourself up, why not refine your strategy? you´ve been trying for some time now, sure you´ve gathered lot´s of information on how your addicted mind works. use that information.

to battle stations!!!!!! go

12. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

14/90...two weeks hard mode in the books...just keep going, gotta remember to not get complacent, keep growing, don’t forget that it’s not worth it to relapse; just starts the cycle again, the vicious cycle...

Went to group meditation, went for a run, took nephew out taught him some more driving skills and took him shopping, keep getting out of self enough to keep balanced

Be mindful, breathe, smile, watch the mind without believing all the thoughts, and when it comes up with any bullshit self critical or justification for pmo or negativity say: “Hey, thanks for sharing. Moving on...” ;)

13. antn

antn Fapstronaut

14. Mansfelder

Mansfelder Fapstronaut

15. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

16. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut