1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. zuma

zuma Fapstronaut

13 I believe

Urðr, Giacomo, Puretim and 6 others like this.
  2. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

3. ryancraig

ryancraig Fapstronaut

Back to the first day. The positive side to it is that i only mo. I guess P isnt really my thing anymore. But other than that i still feel like shit 0/365

Urðr, RBYG_flag, Giacomo and 6 others like this.
  4. KurosuX

KurosuX Fapstronaut

Day 151
    "Thinking well to be wise: planning well, wiser: doing well wisest and best of all." – Malcolm Forbes

Urðr, RBYG_flag, Giacomo and 8 others like this.
  5. Day 12- I am feeling really great and hopeful this morning.

Urðr, KurosuX, Boxer477 and 7 others like this.
  6. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Nice! You'll be past 90 days before you know it.

Urðr, KurosuX, Boxer477 and 4 others like this.
  7. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

8. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 57 things got better and I am ready to go! let's go brothers! We can do this!

Urðr, KurosuX, Boxer477 and 7 others like this.
  9. Jyas

Jyas Fapstronaut

Day 50/365 and going strong. Not doing full hard mode anymore, just no P. This is probably the longest I've been without P in years. I feel so bad saying that, like it's not even that long! I was seriously hooked... Wouldn't last more than a week usually.

Urðr, ryancraig, KurosuX and 7 others like this.
  10. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Another day pmo free. After her mother picked my daughter up this morning I had on/off urges for 2-3 hours but didn't really come close to giving in. I feel some accountability to this group and that played a big part in keeping me on task. Thanks 365 day earriors.

Urðr, happysloth, KurosuX and 7 others like this.
  11. Freefromdepression

Freefromdepression Fapstronaut

Relapse due to deliberately watching explicit video game content for arousal. Day 0.

Urðr, Boxer477, RBYG_flag and 4 others like this.
  12. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

13. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

you got the essence of what Dr dispenza said.
    We can only have a new reality with a new personality.
    You made some other great points here too.
    You are a good writer BTW , you have a talent in there.
    NOFAPE is fist pillar of becoming normal, creating new personality is another pillar and thinking toward new personality and seeking it till achieving it is the third pillar.
    The key is to detoxify of body desensitized by changing our mentality and just going forward ,don't locking back.

Urðr, happysloth, KurosuX and 6 others like this.
  14. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

15. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

you got the essence of what Dr Dispenza is saying in his books.
    "We can only have a new reality with a new personality."
    You made some other great points here that ,I think,the things related to the root of this problem, is the pillars of moving forward. I will have it in my mind .
    You are a good writer bro, you have a talent in there. Use it .
    And Thank you for recommending that great book.
    I will take your point , the root of this addiction.
    Great stuff mentioned

Urðr, happysloth, KurosuX and 4 others like this.
  16. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

17. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

It’s Not How Long You Live, It’s How You Live
    [​IMG]

In late December, Richard Overton passed away at the ripe old age of 112 and 230 days. When he was born, Theodore Roosevelt was President of the United States, and the 13th Amendment, which ended slavery in America, was only a few decades old (for contrast, Richard was nearly 60 when the Civil Rights Act passed). That’s a long time to be alive. That’s a lot of history to live through.

But the Stoics would say that simply existing for many years is not all that impressive. What mattered was what you did with that time. What mattered was how you lived.

Seneca liked to point out how many people live to be old but have little to show for it. Richard had plenty, even if he never became rich or powerful. At the personal level, he triumphed over segregation and racism—and was never made bitter by the hatred and bigotry that far too many of his fellow Texans (and Americans) had for him for far too much of his life. He served honorably in one of history’s few just wars. He was a hard worker, and he built his own home (there’s a big pecan tree in his front yard that’s still going strong after 70 years). He liked to sit on his porch and talk with his neighbors. He never had children, but he was close with a big family who he loved and they loved him in return. He stuck around long enough to meet presidents and athletes and billionaires. He enjoyed many cigars, bowls of ice cream, and glasses of whiskey. He was beloved by his community, his city, and, eventually, his country.

In short, it was a life of many years but also of many experiences. He was clearly gifted at birth with a strong body, but he had an even stronger soul. Because it’s much harder to live to 112 and still be a happy, friendly, funny person than it is to simply hold on grimly to existence.

No one would say that Richard was taken from us too soon—because, clearly, he was given plenty of time on this planet (in fact, nearly three and a half times the life expectancy for a black man born in the early 20th century). But the important thing is what he did with that time.

And we can say, unequivocally, that this man lived

Urðr, Puretim, KurosuX and 6 others like this.
  18. Jonkku

Jonkku Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Ready to do it! Day 0

Urðr, Caleb 2020, Boxer477 and 5 others like this.