1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

i hope you are ok friend ,becouse we all know how bad is this addiction
    Your streak shows how many days did you fight successfully , we must keep trying until our counter will not matter ,becouse we wouldnt think of it any more , we will be cured from this addiction and with very little efford we can fight down any urge , they will even stop bothering us ,becouse you will beat them every time ,but until this time comes , we must win the battle few years without single fail ,we all must reach there if we dont want to die fappers

2. SomeRandomNatty

SomeRandomNatty Fapstronaut

3. sometime we doesn't change...we just forget who we really are...in this whole journey just trying to remember & trying to be what i was...on day 17/31st December 2019...even i was unsure i could make out this long without fapping but still just hoping i dont disappoint myself this time...hopefully it will take a hell lot of toll on me to start again from zero to atleast 17 then more...

4. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

5. Giorgioagamben

Giorgioagamben Fapstronaut

6. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Day 24, checking in, let's do this ! :) Stay strong every one ! :)

7. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

8. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

thank you host :). i will definitely not read that kind of book again. so hope u are doing well too

9. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

sorry to hear that. but you did great! be proud and start again, go farther i believe

10. control your life

im sorry freedom , at least you beat your record with a lot ,well done to you! It takes a while to make a big streak , at least that happend to me , of course if you are strong minded,then you can do it from first attempt , but thats rare in my observations ,good luck in your path and try again soon!

WanderTruth, Randox, Beamer and 5 others like this.
  11. Freakan

Freakan Fapstronaut

12. control your life

here is something i read in success storyes
    "Keep your mind focused on the things you want to accomplish , this means that if you want to stop "pmo"ing then you need to be around that "success" vibration , the vibration of others successful people who did it before you , JUST keep watching videos , disgust yourself from the bad habits you are doing by watching documentaries , Seminars ."

WanderTruth, Randox, Beamer and 7 others like this.
  13. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

14. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

Check in day 24/365
    No urges today - but they will come ----- and they will pass.

15. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut