1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. KurosuX

KurosuX Fapstronaut

Day 153
    "Champions are not the ones who always win races - champions are the ones who get out there and try. And try harder the next time. And even harder the next time. 'Champion' is a state of mind. They are devoted. They compete to best themselves as much if not more than they compete to best others. Champions are not just athletes." – Simon Sinek

Urðr, Tamts, Boxer477 and 8 others like this.
  2. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

If there was a " don't like" with a thumbs down I would have pressed it.

KurosuX, Urðr, RBYG_flag and 3 others like this.
  3. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Another day checking in. I've been very busy the last couple days. I'm ready to conk out. Good night

Urðr, Boxer477, RBYG_flag and 7 others like this.
  4. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Day 45/365 - half way to completing another 90 days :).

Urðr, KurosuX, Boxer477 and 8 others like this.
  5. 14 days no pmo achieved! Next goal is 30 days no pmo!

Urðr, KurosuX, Tamts and 8 others like this.
  6. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 59 had a great day with my gf and at school! Let’s keep going brothers!!

Urðr, KurosuX, Boxer477 and 6 others like this.
  7. JackMiles

JackMiles Fapstronaut

I have replased back to back days now. I feel so disappointed with with myself, I have multiple projects for school. I believed mastubartion with help relieving stress. Any tips to fight urges.

Urðr, Caleb 2020, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  8. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

9. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

16th day out of 365 days. Wow that's a good number. 26th day of being free of all these things.

Urðr, Caleb 2020, KurosuX and 8 others like this.
  10. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

Well done. I can really see a lot of progress on your journey since you joined this challange. You have proven a couple of times by now that you can get back up again after a relapse and not keep relapsing every other day. I know how difficult that is... Keep it up, if you stay on your path I am sure you can develop greatly spiritually.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    Urðr, Caleb 2020, KurosuX and 5 others like this.
  11. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

90 + 30 + 7 days
    Feeling better than I've been had in a deacade.
    My synapses have healed and is going to be healed from being exposed to high dose of neurotransmitters.

Urðr, KurosuX, Boxer477 and 8 others like this.
  12. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

you already said your idea, and thank you.
    I respect yours , but facts are facts and facts don't care about your feeling.
    God bless you

Urðr, RBYG_flag, happysloth and 2 others like this.
  13. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

And by the way I RECOMMEND you all to watch all of this clip.
    Communism by the back door is another true movie about history.

14. Giacomo

Giacomo Fapstronaut

Had to many things going on yesterday so I didn't write. But I'm still on my journey, so day 25 yesterday and day 26 today.

Urðr, Caleb 2020, KurosuX and 10 others like this.
  15. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

16. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

PMO will only interrupt one kind of stress by creating another worse one, and it does nothing to relieve the situation that created stress in the first place. The original stress will return, plus you've added the stress of declining confidence, mental health, sexual performance and poor self-image. Perhaps you could re-evaluate the school projects to see if you are taking on too much and can eliminate something. If that's not an option, come up with a plan where you can complete those projects. Break the plan into smaller and smaller steps until you can confront the next step in front of you and take action. When you feel stress again, take another step. This is what relieves the situation that's creating the stress.
    As far as the sexual urges, they come and go. If you get busy with something (like making progress on your projects) and get your mind off the urges for a little bit, they will subside.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    Urðr, Giacomo, Caleb 2020 and 6 others like this.
  17. Thanks for the encouragement! I certainly want to develop rich spirituality. You are also doing so well. Keep up the good effort also.
    I have learned the hard way that binging leads to extreme depressive thoughts. It also induces too much shame and guilt. It is much better to bounce back quickly and not feel sorry for myself for too long. I think I have learned to have a more positive perspective of a relapse. As long as I can learn the hard lesson by critically analyzing what led to the relapse then I will be able to prevent a similar chain of events from occurring in the future.

Urðr, Caleb 2020, KurosuX and 4 others like this.