1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery League ( every check matters)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Two relapses today, this means 4 points for teams with blessing, Who stop Lone Survivors now ?

2. Does the bomb explode on 30/01, or can it explode randomly at any yime between now and 30/01?

3. On 30/01 exactly

4. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

5. Thanks buddy, i won't :)

6. @What I Do That Defines Me , Little Loveless is still smiling. Why? Because you are going to recover steady lad. Hold the progress. Trust the willpower.

7. Don’t worry about it mate, you just have to get back into a routine and find something that sticks. You’ll get there.

471F6492-EDA2-45E1-B8BD-6D6431FE9EFD.jpeg

8. True... fighting our minds to be exact. Resistance to act in a certain manner... challenging!

9. The Ultimate

The Ultimate Fapstronaut

10. Dang! This is crazy indeed! We will try to topple them, straggling 3 points behind! (This is fun! Thanks for coming up with such cool ideas Fehr)

11. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Check in
    Have a nice weekend everyone :)

12. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

13. Thanks, ill try to make little loveless proud :)

Yeah, thats exactly what i need. Awesome meme by the way :)

14. You too :)

15. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

16. Checking in

Not much going on, and I am thankful for it being this way. Doing some cleaning and yard maintainence on my farm area.

Word of the day. Progress
    Progress is onwards movement away from something to a fixed destination. In relation to PMO, progress is how much time we spent away from PMO to our destination of a better life, all together. To me progress entails some hardship. When I was trading stocks, to progress as an investor, I had to spend nights doing market research. I'm doing agricultural work at the moment, which is more physical labour, but through these small difficulties lies a great reward.

Heyah!