1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

2. Checking in. On day 25 right now.

Urðr, Giacomo, KurosuX and 6 others like this.
  3. ryancraig

ryancraig Fapstronaut

Im here on day 0 again, but i wanna be more hard on myself this time. So i can achieve my goals.

Urðr, Caleb 2020, Dr. Jekyll and 3 others like this.
  4. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

XXI. Still no signs of a NE. I surpassed my previous record. The emptiness of long distances is waiting for me now. I have reached the edge of the salt desert, the edge of the unknown. I'll walk through it with strong determination, for I know that one day I'll get to the other side of it and find happiness. But until then, watching ahead, I can only see the great salt flat, and a horrifing swamp behind me. Who knows, I may find a green valley after the desert... You will not see me for some time. Wish me luck, we're writing history here.

Urðr, Giacomo, Dr. Jekyll and 6 others like this.
  5. zuma

zuma Fapstronaut

16, force et honneur

Urðr, Giacomo, Caleb 2020 and 7 others like this.
  6. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

Yes, that is a good approach. Personally, I still don't manage to deal with relapses so well, despite having put a lot of effort into it... I am sure you remember how bad my relapse cycle was a few months ago, and getting out of another one would still be very difficult for me... My gf supports me a lot to overcome PM, and even though its a long distance relationship atm and I cant see her every week, it is that helpful.. I try to be very persistent in my efforts to improve myself. I think persistence is probably one of the most important things for anybodys sucess... Thanks for posting so much good advise here, I am glad there are so many people with a good mindset here.

Urðr, Caleb 2020, happysloth and 5 others like this.
  7. JackMiles

JackMiles Fapstronaut

8. Tamts

Tamts Fapstronaut

Day 1/365
    Thanks for all your likes, bro, let's fight against the PMO together!

Urðr, Giacomo, RBYG_flag and 7 others like this.
  9. Jonkku

Jonkku Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 2. It felt almost impossible to resist the sexual thoughts by myself. The only way was that I understood to kill the old habits and ask God to let His new creation take a place in me.

Urðr, Giacomo, Boxer477 and 7 others like this.
  10. KurosuX

KurosuX Fapstronaut

Day 154
    "A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has never overcome them." – Carl Jung

Urðr, Giacomo, Boxer477 and 7 others like this.
  11. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Nice work on hitting the 90 day marker!

Urðr, Boxer477, KurosuX and 4 others like this.
  12. frequentdogwalker

Keep going, you are building critical strength! It gets easier after awhile, and then easier still until you fall out of the habit and hardly ever feel tempted to pmo anymore. Remember that sexual urges come and go, but they are ALWAYS temporary. They come on strong sometimes, but just focus on something else and they will fade before you know it.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    Jonkku, Urðr, Tamts and 8 others like this.
  13. frequentdogwalker

14. I am glad that you are back on track and that you have a gf that supports you. We need a good support system. I remember when you had a good streak going of 140 something days if I am correct and a relapse seemed to take you of balance. To me, that was just part of the learning process and you are still here fighting and now doing really well. These struggles teach us valuable lessons if we pay attention and I think you have done that.
    You are an encouragement to me, to never give up!

Urðr, Tamts, Puretim and 6 others like this.
  15. Day 15- I would not say that I am feeling good or feeling bad. I just seem to be a little pensive and indifferent this morning.

Urðr, Puretim, Boxer477 and 6 others like this.
  16. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 60 I can't believe I made 2 moths already! I'm so happy and focused so I can end this forever!

Urðr, Puretim, happysloth and 7 others like this.
  17. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

The last few days have been very tiring. Just checking in. I'll read the latest posts tommorow.

Urðr, Tamts, happysloth and 7 others like this.
  18. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

Thanks man, you are also really an encouragment to me, lets stay on our path.

Urðr, Puretim, Boxer477 and 6 others like this.
  19. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut