1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Day 27.
    Checking in.
    Keep moving forward my friends. It's absolutely worth the effort. No looking back.

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

3. Thank you, Control your life!
    I will try again. I will try as many times as necessary.
    Thank you for making challenges that motivate and for your constant words of encouragement.
    I wish you all the best!

4. freedom is never given it is won...& so is the freedom from the chain of PMO will be gained by beating it's temptation inside myself for myself by myself...day 18/31st December 2019

5. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thank you Freedom ,everyone in here needs support and encouragment in order to beat this addiction , im thankful to this community , and to you my friends becouse you are making all the difrence in my path to better life , i see now
    what is to walk with support ,or without

6. Nu-Dae

Nu-Dae Fapstronaut

7. SomeRandomNatty

SomeRandomNatty Fapstronaut

Good morning, checking in. I wish you all a nice and PMO-free weekend! Please be careful, we all know how dangerous weekends can be.

8. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Day 25, checking in, stay strong ! :):):)

9. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

10. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

starts everyday with a smile huh ? :D

11. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

check in. the next 3 weeks are my spring vacation and i am going to come home from the dorms. in order to protect me from relapse, i may be offline then :). so i can't check in daily ( sorry :( cant follow you guys). wish all of you here all the best. see u later

12. control your life

check in 25/365
    PMO will trigger even more temptations and urges! You can avoid the heavy battle by stopping for good!

13. control your life

dont worry for that , just stay sober! You can ,you must , you will !

14. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

24 days down...have been watching an interesting series on Netflix, but I decided tonight to play it safe and not watch it for now. There’s a fair amount of nudity and while at times I’ve looked away, and it doesn’t seem overwhelming or triggering yet, the key word is YET. Its one of those slippery slopes I need to stay away from, knowing myself. Good luck everyone, stay strong this weekend :)

15. control your life

yes ,the weekend is near ,very near !

16. Inspark

Inspark Fapstronaut

17. Check in Friday :) Have a great weekend everyone!