1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone,

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Fredi-the, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Just joined the community and I am hopeful that I will be successful this time in my reboot. I failed for the past 5 years at trying to hit 90 days so any helpful advice is welcome. Thanks.

2. Share a story if you can. It helps before giving any specific advice, since you seem to be knowledgeble about the 90-days method.

However, the true advice I always give is: decide firmly that you will never look at P and you will never M in your life again. Then, stick to it. You may feel uneasy at first, but this should be your mantra: I will never do this again.

3. Thanks for the message. Not sure where I should post a story as I don't know my way around this site yet. Makes good sense to write one though so people can give specific advice.

4. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

My advice to you is simple. You must decide to leave this addiction from day 1. No: I hope I do better on this streak or hopefully I will beat this addiction" that's bullshit, decide now and commit fully whatever it takes, no excuses for a relapse. You can do this