1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

very nice very nice :) :emoji_muscle:

2. RiseToGreatness

pretty easy, there´s a post in the beginning of this thread. just quote it and say you´re in. then everyday share your progress and struggles. don´t be shy if you relapse, that´s pretty normal. just keep going, don´t give up. perseverance will get you there.

3. RiseToGreatness

panic button. use the panic button. that helps a lot with the urges. also maybe it´s good to implement other measures, like be with somebody in the house, take a cold shower, or go study in a public place. that will cool you off ;)

4. Monathilda

Monathilda Fapstronaut

5. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

6. 37/90...under a little stress but all is well on this end.

spaces, Monathilda, Srisurya and 2 others like this.
  7. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

Failed on day 29. All over again...
    Day 0. This time I'll make it!

8. Ephesians 2:8

Ephesians 2:8 Fapstronaut

Day 0/90
    I originally started here in the 90 Day challenge and relapsed after 38 days. I recently completed the 3, 7 & almost the 14 Day challenge and relapsed again. The last 2 relapses have been MO, thankfully no P. However to have gone 38 days without PMO has been my longest no MO streak for a loooong time. This challenge originally stretched me and gave me a good reason to stay away from it all, and even when I’ve relapsed with MO, I know being accountable here is the best for me. I hope you’re all fighting hard because I know it’s not easy. Keep at it!

Also, I know these challenges say to leave them for good once finished, but really?? If I'm a part of 2 challenges at a time, e.g. the 7 and 90 challenges, because the 7 day challenge continually helps me to complete the 90 challenge, who's going to say anything? Or if I want to just do the 14 day challenge over and over again because it's working for me, will I get kicked off this site? We're here to defeat this habit of PMO, so if it works I say do it!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  9. NextChapter

NextChapter Fapstronaut

Day 11 good
    Everything is fine right now

Jon82, Deleted Account and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  10. Feeling some goosebump...with every day passing...I'm getting more energy to not fail this time...& to not disappoint this time...& to only succeed this time...can't say anything about my pied right now...but at least still feeling good morally & somewhere motivating too inside myself...journey to be continued...day 22/90

11. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

12. NINETY/NINETY - Made it. I actually feel a bit guilty not posting here more of late. Quite frankly my life has become far far more productive. Having arrived here though I'm left with the thought of what's next? Somehow I feel like I've only made the first real leg. Maybe the real work begins now.

13. In the first days of my quest 90 looked like a hell of a mountain to climb. Today is day 90 and it feels great. There will be challenges but keep choosing the path you want for your true self. You can do this!

14. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Ok I will give those the try next time. Cheers

Deleted Account and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  15. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 13/90 started. Today now morning I have noticed morning woods. Need to sleep early from now on. Exams from tomorrow. Cheers guys.

Deleted Account and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  16. Guyperson

Guyperson Fapstronaut

17. Honestly dude I’ve been watching YouTube videos and these guys have me convinced that I can achieve a successful hard mode reboot. I’m just gonna go for it!

Deleted Account likes this.