1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How else are you improving your life?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by naturalman, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Hey everyone,

I am all about self improvement even before NoFap. I have been religiously following the Paleo diet for almost a year and I feel great and have tons of energy. It has inspired me to take up cooking elaborate meals because well it's fun to create. I took a job opportunity in California which will immensely help me in my finances. I have lot have been learning more about vitamins and have been playing around with various combinations seeing what makes me feel the best. I also am trying to listen to/read books more and watch movies and TV less. Let's get each other inspired, tell me what you have or will accomplish!

2. iliander

iliander Fapstronaut

mental/physical strength... reaching the kingdom of god that is within us this way... become strongest version of myself... stay outside of the evil matrix that tries to weaken you...

3. raunaqrox

raunaqrox New Fapstronaut

I am focusing on computer programming, I want to be very good at it.
    Then there is my studies I want to focus on that aswell,web developing.
    Lastly I am planning to improve my diet and increase the amount of exercise .

4. Smalex

Smalex New Fapstronaut

I have been talking to strangers :D e.g. in teh street starting up conversation with ransomers. It really gives you confidence and just gives you a nice feeling.

5. aron

aron Fapstronaut

define ransomers

6. dungeon

dungeon Fapstronaut

going outside for the sake of being in the fresh air, like immersing myself in nature and whatever. i'm also focusing on being as patient and calm as i can possibly be, as i feel healthier with a mind untarnished by stress and anger (and sexual frustration).

hoping to get a little job too, money is tight right now.

7. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

Reading and talking more with people at work, improving my manners, and showing more respect overall.

Im currently reading La Divina Comedia by Dante, and im thinking about starting a website about something

8. VivaLaPunk

VivaLaPunk Fapstronaut

9. Jean-Kiwi

Jean-Kiwi New Fapstronaut

I do NoFap, i eat better, i limit my time on the computer and i stop biting my nails !

10. ChrisHaven

ChrisHaven Fapstronaut

I lift, I wake up at 5am every morning to visualize, meditate and lift, I make sure I put in 12 hrs or work every day.