1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Own Technique - Preserving DOPAMINE!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Zillion, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

We had wasted, and been wasting lots and lots of our energy for short-term and nonsense stuff like watching youtube, social media..

What if we preserve all those energy, and use it for the thing you really loved and aspired to?, im investing all of my energy in reading newer and unknown materials through books, ive been engaged learning new stuff regarding computers and public speaking..

tbh with you, ive literally stopped using social media, stopped eating fancy and unhealthy junk foods, also not even listening to certain songs..

So is this kind of dopamine fasting is healthy or lunatic?.. just post your suggestions or even opinions!.. who cares

2. Probably both. :D

overclocked likes this.
  3. Nebulousclasher22

Nebulousclasher22 Fapstronaut

I don't how you quit all your social medias. Then how are keeping up with your friends talking about all the trends . Also please tell me how are you concentrating on things like this which requires hours of hard work and concentration when you more easier,more interesting, things at your hands. How do you control these urges?

4. Pathless path

Pathless path Fapstronaut

That is something very good you are doing to yourself physically and mentally....Don't listen to people who can not go a day without junk food, and other stuffs which degrade our human machine like excessive Internet use and all. Refraining from these things need self disciple, not all people can do it. Loosers will keep on suggesting you to stop but don't listen to those people. It's our life and we are free to experiment certain things and stick with those which bring positive transformation in us.Best of luck!

HegHeu likes this.
  5. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

tbh with you, its really motivating to undergo through such a deprivation like this.. i dont care about someone's opinion, just living my life as i wanted.

6. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

i too dont know!.. but its an easy thing to go through this type of abstinence, also i have much more bigger dreams and goals to achieve.. so it keeps on pushing me harder and harder!

Nebulousclasher22 likes this.
  7. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

Yes i do get some extra hours to spend on my passion and self-development...

Also iam able to focus more on the things that i supposed to do right now!

8. luke132

luke132 Fapstronaut

Beast. I think I need to have a social media detox at some point!