1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Aura Vs. Law of Attraction - what are the differences?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Zillion, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

I`ve been following LOA since last 2 months, practicing meditation and self-hypnosis techniques to manipulate or make positive changes in my paradigm.

Today I`ve come to know many crazy, unbelievable things such as we can invade into someone`s mind to change their thoughts or emotions.

but is that really possible to tap into somebody`s mind voice?. I don`t think so, ok it`s for another day.

will you explain the differences and similarities between an Aura and LOA?

we all know that with utilizing the energy of our thoughts we are able to manifest all our desires into this moment of reality.

so the thought is made of energy, so Aura is the energy field around our body. just like either magnetic field or thermal energy

so whats the scientific differences between Aura and LOA?

Shazam *^$$ and A41:14A like this.
  2. ImpureHuman

ImpureHuman Fapstronaut

If you think in terms of science, you have no chance get the answer to the questions you asked.

It will take at least 12 years to one or more lifetimes of dedicated practice to reach superpowers of meditation.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  3. ImpureHuman

ImpureHuman Fapstronaut

If you think in terms of science, you have no chance get the answer to the questions you asked.

It will take at least 12 years to one or more lifetimes of dedicated practice to reach superpowers of meditation.

4. Well there you go, you pretty much answered your question yourself. The difference is that aura is an energy field around your body. The Law of Attraction is an art of manipulating your energy so it attracts things you desire.

You could use law of attraction to rise the vibration of your energy. If you do this your aura will also vibrate at higher frequency. So it will attract other things that vibrate at high frequency. Because like attracts like.

To give you a comparison think of chemistry. If your pour oil into a cup of water and shake it up for a while it will be cloudy. But eventually all the oil will accumulate at the surface. Oil vibrates at higher frequency making it less dense, hence it flow to the surface of water. This is great example of how like attracts like. This principle is true not just for chemistry but for all energy in the universe.

That being said, you can use the Law of Attraction and not really rise frequency of your energy. In fact often you can even lower it. It just depends what kind of things you want to attract. And your aura will reflect your vibration.

0111zerozero11 and A41:14A like this.
  5. 0111zerozero11

0111zerozero11 Fapstronaut

Law of attraction is one of the most life changing things I've ever experienced. I could not believe it actually worked/is working.

6. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

did you really seen any changes? if you dont mind share ur experiences, would be interesting :)

0111zerozero11 likes this.
  7. 0111zerozero11

I did. It was/is magical... truly.

Someday I will tell the whole world about it ;)

Just know, it works.

8. 0111zerozero11