1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFab really does lead to better sex...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Slick Willie, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

My wife and I fooled around last night and despite the few resets it was like the best we had in yrs! I felt things down there i havent felt in a very long time guys. Keep practicing.

2. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

And she said big three times!!

3. user10111

user10111 Fapstronaut

Mmm.. This means doing nofap increases the D? How many days of nofap did you do?

4. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

It didnt increase in size but gets harder. It just felt bigger for her is what im guessing.
    Maybe it was that burning urg to impreg my mate with my seed.
    That would be miracle but damnit im gonna try anyway. I was loud too. Great O!
    Nofap ideaology makes sex with my wife different now. Even the day after i still feel great.
    No guilt no shame just pure clean sex as it should be.

5. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

no pmo makes things pure , nice going!

Coffee Candy likes this.
  6. That's great to hear that you're getting better. I had baddd sex last week. I'm amazed I even got hard. I didn't know what to do with my hands and I just couldn't flow... hope nofap gets me back on track.

7. TehMastermind

TehMastermind Fapstronaut

I noticed nofap allows for more blood flow making it thicker. And imo I noticed that women love thickness. So extra motivation for y’all folks

Deleted Account and wlx3 like this.