1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sean_of_Sparta

Sean_of_Sparta Fapstronaut

2. Toughspider

Toughspider Fapstronaut

3. xxmemel0verxx

xxmemel0verxx Fapstronaut

4. davidbowie

davidbowie Fapstronaut

Hi guys, i forgot to write cause i'm working so hard, but I relapsed again on Sunday and i got back to 0, now on day 1/14.
    I feel so broken but I'll try again, there must be a particular way to get out from this prison.
    My last trigger was a struggle with my wife that made me sad and when i saw myself alone in the Room, I PMOed all night long. Last night we sealed the peace, and i had a great night of sleep.
    Trying to survive for today.

nilesh bodhale likes this.
  5. Day 7/14, an new personal best!

6. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut

7. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

8. nilesh bodhale

nilesh bodhale Fapstronaut

Day 8/14 ...feeling better

9. nilesh bodhale

nilesh bodhale Fapstronaut

Thanks brother for your support... I already have task and I will try to do...

10. Firulais483

Firulais483 Fapstronaut

11. BigTuna

BigTuna Fapstronaut

Day 8/14.... Excited to be part of this, lets keep the momentum.

12. I can hear you @Froger - 'Choosing community over privacy' is true and have experienced it first hand. It means investing in real people and relations rather than pixels on the screen. Yes, somehow I feel privacy is overrated today in such cases. Glad that you took step in the right direction

Froger likes this.
  13. @davidbowie PMO feeds on sadness and loneliness combo. That does not mean that we cannot be sad, but like you did, the best way to deal with this is to man up and speak up instead of PMO and releasing it. I am also in the same boat. You have just read my mind somehow. Don't give up.

14. Day 2/14. I almost gave up yesterday night when I got up alone again and could not sleep, but I would not count that as a relapse. I tried doing pushups but did not help much . Lack of sleep and loneliness is a trigger.

15. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Yh.. they are huge triggers. I have been king up at night recently. Maybe you need to review your bedtime and dinner diet and also have a night strategy or safeguard.

16. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

17. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

You can only begin to imagine what you've missed. But, instead of thinking about the past, think instead of all the brand new opportunities which will present themselves every time you deny that urge!! Stay strong in your fight!!

18. Dinky

Dinky Fapstronaut

1 Corintios 14:33: "Pues Dios no es un Dios de confusión, sino de paz."