1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Actually I am working on it too.

2. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

3. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Guys few small streaks before I was able to do quite a long streak (43days) without smartphone. But when I got using smartphone I relapsed soon. From that time till now I never had hope that I could a long streak until now (21 days) with having a smartphone.now I am confident that I have the potential in me to do a streak with my will power. During my 43 day streak I was able to develop good habits like reading novels and I even completed 2 novels that time. And woke up early morning too. But in my last streak which lasted 21 days during this time I couldn't inculcate good habits which was my biggest mistake. This time I will not let that happen. This time I will include habits from day zero itself. All I have to do is not to get overconfident and should not be alone. Both my long streaks had one thing mainly in common, I say to myself whenever I get urge or thought that " I should not think sexual, I should think normal and healthy. I should be alert ... I should be in the present moment". I keep saying this to myself and it helped me a lot many many times. The main reason to my present relapse is some sexual news that came on Google newsfeed. This time I understood that whatever I filtered is not enough. This time I will be more careful and filter better. I will once again start next new novel. I will wakeup early once again. I will clean up room once again. I will keep raising everysingle day if I have to. Every relapse for me should result in me doing some work like cleaning up room or increasing the intensity of my good habits. Just like cut one head of hydra and two grows in its place. Every relapse should result in making me inculcate habits in a better way. More extra careful with every relapse. I may fall depressed after a relapse but I will rise from it to be better me. Cheers guys.

RiseToGreatness and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  4. Anamikudu

Anamikudu Fapstronaut

2 days completed...i have started to analyse my thoughts and process them

RiseToGreatness, chiyu and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  5. nidmg

nidmg New Fapstronaut

Thats ok. be gentle with yourself, appreciate you could hold on for so long, its already a milestone... but remember when you try very hard to suppress these urges somehow they bounces back very hard sooner or later. like a spring...when you put pressure you could keep it for a while and but when pressure is released then spring just bounces back... same happens with our habits...they are so hardwired in our system...avoiding them for a while seems an achievement...but deep down inside these urges are stored as sensory memories, which can trigger anytime....so i think based on my own experience is...to make friends with your own desires....and paying more attention and looking at them objectively without putting any pressure or criticism or judgement... just let it be... at the same time....reminding your will power the goals you have set for yourself.... morning and evening at-least for few minutes everyday....with will power you could avoid it for a while...but until and unless you have changed your habit pattern ....we come back to old things again.... its a long process... not suppressing or hiding or hating or judging or running away from emotions but understanding, observing, witnessing them and with perseverance .... habits have build up over time...so they subside also with time

6. Day 71. Some challenging moments, but sticking with it, and starting to feel some positive changes.

7. Vokz

Vokz New Fapstronaut

8. ibby96

ibby96 Fapstronaut

Sorry guys, forgot to post yesterday but i'm still on course.
    Day 2 finished, on to day 3

9. ibby96

ibby96 Fapstronaut

looks like like i was on to day 4 lol thanks NoFap for showing me my progress

10. Day 88/90*. (Just two more days to complete the challenge!)

11. xxmemel0verxx

xxmemel0verxx Fapstronaut

12. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

Eight day, today I was feeling energetic.

13. NextChapter

NextChapter Fapstronaut

20 days good! Im on the next level now! Let’s keep going!

14. Mormont

Mormont Fapstronaut

15. Nurdaulet

Nurdaulet Fapstronaut

16. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Thank you man for your support. I will change the way I deal with this urges and see.

17. Ok here I go. This WILL BE the time that I complete this challenge. Day 0.

18. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut