1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MYSTERY LEAGUE 2.0- The Purge of Legion

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by CTRL + DEL, Feb 6, 2019.

1. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

And as the League of Purity focused on treading carefully through the wretched Minefield, something miraculous happened. Out of nowhere, a brilliant glow of white blinded everyone- and from the dazzle emerged a long lost member- Ginny Weasley.

Legion was most displeased at seeing the old member return, for the league had gained heart at her appearance; instantly boosting her teammate's score. Ginny was welcomed with many hugs and kisses and Legion grew furious.

But then he realised something: Ginny was not in good health. And he smiled as he saw her low HP.

Translation:
    @Ginny Weasley is back! Welcome sis! I'm very happy to see you return although I wish we weren't on opposite teams lol. But truly- welcome ♡

•Ginny will resume as @What I Do That Defines Me partner and will grant their team a score boost of +5.
    •Ginny will gave 3 starting HP and access to a single-use ability called Angelic Aura, which will boost any player's HP by +2 once, should she desire.
    •Ginny is immune to Minefield.

Again- welcome back big sis ♡
    Wreck this challenge!

2. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Welcome back , I hope you're fine now :)

3. I only have one word for the whole story: INCREDIBLE.
    I think that yours is not medicine, it's literature :p

P.D We'll kick your ass.

07/02/2019
    10:58 am
    Check in! :D

I think it would be interesting to see what Lord Legion has for you :p
    It's your decision ;)

4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

While the League of Purity struggled on in the distance, Legion sat in his throne watching them. And as the sun began to set, he felt his power grow. The energy of abstinence coursed through Legion's veins and his black blood began to boil with a power like no other. Legion had grown stronger- much, much stronger. And he felt his power levels rise recklessly as he uttered these words:

Checking in.

METAMORPHOSIS 1 IMPENDING.

5. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

Ok, I'm opening gift box A...
    Hopefully it's more HP, because I have big urges today...

6. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Legion laughed maniacally as Sammy made his choice. The demon materialised before the boy, much to the surprise of all the other members. Looking at everyone, Legion smiled menacingly as he forced Sammy into a painful, crushing handshake.

Sammy tried to break free and Batman hurled a batarang at Legion but it was too late. The deal was done and Legion took flight.

20190208_020039.jpg

Levitating above the League, Legion revealed the consequence of Sammy's decision.

Congratulations @Sammyforthewin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You must now choose 1 other team in the challenge and I will strike them with lightning
    which will deal a score damage of -8 to any one team of your choice.

Legion's plan was a success. He created the first rift between the League.

7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

And as Legion waited for Sammy to make his choice, he set his sights on @Mysteryball

Legion pointed at the boy and made a second offer.

Will you take the remaining GIFT BOX B for yourself, @Mysteryball ?
    Or will you risk continuing with 1HP?

And as the horrified League members looked on, the young Joker was pressured into making his decision...

Between Legion's pressure and his comrades' despair, the boy tired his best to think straight...

8. Wow! Missed out a lot. @IAmLegion , Nice work lad. Dangerous territories now :D. Glad you can take over.

9. Checking in

How's the team, this fine evening?

10. Sammyforthewin

OMG, hell no...
    I don't want to do damage on any member/team...Please...

And can I still get HP from other members? Do they have still the ability to sacrifice HP to me?

11. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Legion grew furious at Sammy's reluctance. "A deal made is a deal done, boy", were the only words Legion said.

Unfortunately, gift boxes cannot be sealed back once opened. You had the option to ignore the offer before, so it's gonna be unfair if I let you ignore it now bro :( You gotta pick a team, sorry to say.

In response to the second paragraph, yes. I will not change the classic rules. Before the challenge was handed over to me, Fehr made HP transfer a vaild and universal option for the entire League and i do not overrule his statement now or ever. This is still the Mystery Leage challenge and in memory of Fehr, you can use the previously dubbed "Analog Glitch" to ask for HP.

12. Sammyforthewin

Ok, man! When do I have to tell you that team? @IAmLegion btw. I like your leadership haha, it's funny

So I'm asking everyone...Do you have a HP for me?
    @Optimum Fortitude
    @Loveless-J.R.A
    @Camilo..
    @Eleanor
    @Randox
    @Tiger uppercut!
    @What I Do That Defines Me
    @The Ultimate
    @Cel mai drept ideal
    @Freedom_lover
    @spaces
    @Address007
    @WARRIORMAN
    @Gotham Outlaw

I'm so sorry, guys, but I relapsed...I need this point now or I'll get kicked out of this challenge...Thanks in advance! :(

And which team is ready to take a damage of 8 points? I have to give it to one team...

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  13. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Preferably now lol.
    The more the delay, the less the afflicted team has a chance to get back on track...

Bro since you relapsed during minefield, you will need TWO donations to survive.

Members are asked to keep this in mind.

The first 2 donations will be accepted.

14. Ill give him our angelic blessing if thats alright without consulting Ginny. I know she wont mind

15. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Actually I had a behind the scenes talk with Ginny on that effect. Let's just say that she can feel the need for that later on.

Do you mind if we wait for her confirmation on this? The final say rests with you though; I'm just a moderator, not the boss.

16. Team name is...The Ring Bearers

Also, im probably being stupid, but what do the numbers represent? I thpught they were lives left, but Ginny never relapsed

17. Sure, ill wait if you discussed it already, no problem.

18. Sammyforthewin

Thanks for your support bro, but she should keep this angelic blessing for later on...just as Legion said....
    Let's look who'll give me HP of their own...

19. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Oof I need to get you caught up to this.

Those numbers are indeed HP.

Ginny has 3 HP because i tailored some aspects of the challenge to her entry. I messaged her about it giving my reasons. I'll send a copy of that msg to your inbox.

20. I would, but i dont even have enough to give im running out. Im sure someone will come to the rescue though