1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MYSTERY LEAGUE 2.0- The Purge of Legion

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by CTRL + DEL, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Hope you feel better pal :)

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Get well soon my bro. :)

3. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

After Sammy talked with his members, he finally decided...

Ok guys, I'm choosing The Lone Survivors! They got the most points in this challenge...And Tiger even agreed on my decision. What a nice guy!

I do apologise again for my decision, but...It's a challenge...So, GL guys!

Also check in!

Sammy is sad right now, but he knows the team members won't be mad at him...

4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

And as Sammy made his choice, the League of Purity looked around in fear, waiting for the lightning to come crashing down.

The Lone Survivors were particularly anxious, knowing they would lose their well deserved lead....

They all waited...

And waited...

And waited...

AND THEN, FROM OUT OF THE BLACK CLOUDS CAME-

Absolutely... nothing...

There was peace...
    The League knew not what to make of it, but the lightning strike never came...

They waited for hours...

...for nothing?

5. Awesome! #twist

6. 08/02/2019
    3:04 pm
    Check in! n_n

7. You sick? Cause I am, we can be sick mates. ;)

8. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

OMG what a twist, man...
    :D

9. Daaaaamn. What a monster. The third stage is out of this realm! Glad nobody lost the 8 points... for now.
    Checking in (again, as the case may be).

10. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Feeling better I am :)
    Checkin to Saturday morning

11. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

12. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

CHECK IN REPORT

No score progression has occurred for the following teams:

The Spartans
    @Loveless-J.R.A you didn't check in.
    (What follows below does not apply to you)

Warriors, not Wankers
    Due to @WARRIORMAN not checking in.
    This is the 3rd consecutive failure on your part to check in. As a result, you have incurred a penalty of -1 HP

The Eagles
    Due to @The Ultimate not checking in.
    This is the 3rd consecutive failure on your part to check in. As a result, you have incurred a penalty of -1 HP

The Sunset Samurais
    Due to @Eleanor not checking in.

I never thought failing to check in would be so rampant in this challenge. Because of these members, 3 teams have failed to progress at all in the new challenge.

In light of this, I am making a new rule:
    Failure to check in for 5 consecutive days will get you disqualified from the challenge.
    This is not an HP penalty so other members cannot help you get back by donating HP. This is an official action by the moderator.

When you joined the challenge, you knew what you were getting into guys.

Mysteryball knew that his ability to participate would be hampered and so he informed all of us asap and left.

That's the way you should operate. It's courtesy, really. I shouldn't have to make a post on this. :(

If you are gonna be busy,
    tell me that you won't have time so I can waive the check in requirement for a stipulated time period.

I think I've said enough. Unless someone else got in a life-threatening encounter, this decision will stand.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  13. @IAmLegion friend I have a doubt about the checking in rules because in the aventus version if some of the team members did it, it was enough for the team. But now it seems different and I thnik I have read all in this threat and I don't remember if you changed that rule. Maybe I'm wrong so please if you can clarify this it would be so helpful to me. Thanks

Check in :)

14. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Hey bro ^^

Actually, I did mention this in a post a few days ago. But don't worry; i'm happy to clarify the issue:
    Since the challenge is a storyline now, it's unfair to the team member who regularly checks in to have a stagnant score because of his/her inactive partner.
    Additionally, it is critical that everyone proceed more or less along the same pace if things are to continue seamlessly.
    To add to this, none of the offending members have informed me of their inability to check in. If I am told in advance, this will not be an issue and I will perform auto-checkins on your behalf.

Thank you for your interest Camilo :)

15. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

EVENT: The Old Man
    The League of Purity was nearing the mid-point of the Minefield when they saw an old, hunchback man limping towards them, tactfully avoiding the mines as if guided by a 6th sense.

The League stopped in their tracks and Tiger Uppercut was the first to speak:
    "Stop right there. Step any closer and we will turn hostile."
    The old man stopped without a word.

Nobody spoke for a whole minute; it seemed as if both parties were deciding who should speak first.

The silence was finally broken by the old man, who drew out a wrinkled hand from within his cloak and began to utter ancient magic, moving his arm in circles while sprinkling what appeared to be a white powder on the ground.

Then something truly brilliant happened. The powder radiated outwards, covering the entire Minefield in a silvery glow. The League members all jumped in surprise and horror as the powder flooded their feet and everything else along its path until the entire Minefield looked as if it was completely covered in snow.

Batman pulled out a grappling hook from his belt and aimed it at a cliff nearby, ready to escape.

But when he looked at his feet again, he saw the silvery powder move back towards the old man, trailing along as if several snakes were assembling into one huge ball of silver with the old man at the centre.

And then the ball exploded and the following words appeared glittering in the air:

LOCATION OF THE MINES
    The Lone Immortal: 2
    The Spartans: 3
    The Sunset Samurais: 6
    The Lone Survivors: 5
    The Ring Bearers: 3
    The Eagles: 6
    Freedom Space: 2
    Warriors, Not Wankers: 4
    Murder of Crows: 5

The Old Man spoke again:
    "I have been watching you struggle along, oh great League of Purity. You have all displayed great courage, camaraderie and benevolence and I wish to help you. Will you let me join you?"

The League was left baffled.

Will they allow this strange old man to join their ranks?
    Or will they take the safest route and reject his offer, even though he had revealed the mines to them?

A vote is necessary to proceed.
    All league members are asked to give their vote within the next 24 hours.
    Votes will be considered along the majority.

(Meaning that if just 3 people vote and 2 of then say yes or no, that decision will hold. The wisest move you can make is to all vote. Your silence will only work against you. The first vote is the final vote.)

What will the League decide?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  16. I don't trust him. I'm voting no.

"He may smile and smile and be a villain"

17. By the way, i dont know if you saw my other comment, but our name is the ring bearers. I dont want to be nitpicky or anything, but it feels weirs being called the batman now that Ginny is back :)

18. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Lol i renamed you guys yesterday actually XD