1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MYSTERY LEAGUE 2.0- The Purge of Legion

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by CTRL + DEL, Feb 6, 2019.

1. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Hermes laughed.

"The taste is the most dangerous thing about it! The Gods won't harm you!"

2. I will trust on you. I take it

3. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Freedom Lover drank the potion, cringing at the taste.

As soon as she drank it, a black glow surrounded her and her score stasis was nullified!

Hermes smiled.
    "See? That wasn't so bad!"

Freedom Lover smiled sadly.
    "I will still lose 2HP, yes?", she asked.

Hermes shook his head.
    "Your team moved out of the Minefield on day 2! You only lost 1 HP!"

Freedom loved was overjoyed at this news.
    Hermes patted her on the head.

"One more reason to beat Legion!!!"

4. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

5. @IAmLegion allow me to appreciate your efforts for keeping this challenge running. I know you are short on time, and you still manage it. Bravo!

6. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

7. Im very behind in this challenge and would not be able to catch up easily. So the short is... hope you guys are okay. PM is trying to get back in our lifes. Slowly it will try, but the more we resist, the closer we are to PM leaving us.

@Camilo.. how you doing partner?

8. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

EVENT: LEGION'S ASSAULT
    For optimal gameplay experience, please play this track in the background.
    Legion reached the League within minutes.

At first, he appeared to be a small bat approaching them from the horizon but Hermes knew what lay in store.

"EVERYONE! GET BEHIND M-"

Hermes would never finish that sentence.

Legion came crashing down on the ground ahead of them and the impact sent debris flying everywhere. All League members instinctively took cover behind Hermes, who erected a Spirit Barrier to block all the projectiles that came hurling at them.

When the dust settled and Legion became visible again, the League members got their first look at the morphed demon. It truly was a horrendous sight to behold...

20190211_165835.jpg

Legion reared his head menacingly and looked at Hermes as the angel took flight.

"And what the fuck are you supposed be?"

Hermes laughed as he performed back flips mid-air.

"Legion! You really got a potty mouth on ya! That's not how you address a God! You wanna try introducing yourself first?"

Hermes laughed as he circled the demon casually.

Legion stared on, keeping his eyes on the fairy at all times. It was rare for any angel to speak to him this way; his power was feared throughout heaven and hell.

...and now this infernal flying freak was gonna speak to him like he was some toddler?!

"You better watch yourself, angel."

That was all Legion said.

Hermes knew not to jest any further, lest the demon harm the League members below. He grew serious and dropped his casual act.

"Legion, I would advise you to turn away and return to your Lair. You've let your rage control you and made enough of a fool of yourself."

Legion acted without warning and swiped ferociously at the angel. Hermes casually avoided the attack- flying backwards out of the demon's range.

"Last warning, Legion. Size does not dictate power."

The demon snorted fire and lunged at the fairy with his full weight, screaming ferociously as he did.

"SUCH CONTEMPT!
    SUCH CONFIDENCE!
    IN THE PRESENCE OF LEGION!

NEVER!"

Those were the last words the demon would utter for quite some time.

Hermes acted instantly- pressing his palms together the same way he had done when he was posing as the Old Man.

A giant Trident manifested above Hermes and the angel quickly grabbed it.

"HEY LEGION!
    ZEUS SENDS HIS REGARDS!"

and with those words, Hermes
    pointed the Legendary Trident at the approaching demon, instantly knocking back the demon with an unimaginably powerful shockwave.

Legion crashed into the ground hard, landing on his back. The momentum kept him going until his head broke a boulder.

But Hermes wasn't done yet. He pointed the Legendary Trident towards the sky.

"I told you, Legion. Your anger has made you act foolishly. Look around you and tell me where we are."

Legion slowly recovered. He was in extreme pain from the fall but forced himself to stand back up. He was bleeding everywhere and his legs were shaking vigorously.

"W... what?"

He couldn't think straight...

... what does that bitch mean????
    .... w...where am I?

And then the answer came to him.

"OH SHIT THE MINEFIELD!"

Yet again, Legion was too late to act.

Hermes gripped the Trident tightly and the holy weapon's power surged yet again.

All the mines buried underground shot out of the earth and hovered high in the air.

Hermes spoke for the last time:
    "Enjoy this, Legion. I know I will."

And using the Trident as a guide, Hermes pointed the weapon at Legion. Instantly, all the mines shot towards Legion at breakneck speed.

*Impact*
    20190211_175831.jpg

When the smoke cleared, Legion was nowhere to be seen.

Just a massive crater...

Hermes landed on the ground and saw the League members approach him in awe.

"You know.
    I think that went rather well!"

:D

The event Minefield has been nullified pre-term.

9. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

10. Good stuff :)

11. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

12. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

13. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Legion struggled to his feet.

He'd lain at the centre of the crater for many hours now...

Once Hermes had directed the mines towards Legion, the demon had a fraction of a second to make up his mind.

He couldn't teleport fast enough so he just made himself invisible and faced the attack head on.

And he was in an extremely poor condition as a result... he was missing libs and his body was thoroughly covered in wounds of varying intensities... he was in no state to even stand properly.

Once he was sure the LeaLeague had travelled a respectable distance away, Legion got to his feet and used the last of his power to teleport to the safety of his Lair.

And there he collapsed immediately.

He couldn't even bring himself to speak to check in.

That ... fucking ... angel...

14. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Very nice , !!! :)

15. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

Yoo dude...Your storyline is insane! Respect!

And I have to report a relapse...It was really shitty at school today! Do I have potions left? Fck...

16. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Hermes looked at Sammy as the boy reported his relapse.

Sammy was angry at himself and Hermes moved to comfort him, when...

"W-what?..."

Hermes fainted.

17. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I am speaking as the moderator now.

@Sammyforthewin you have 3 choices. All are visible on the very 1st post. Please pick any potion(s) that you like.

18. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

Deleted it haha sry