1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MYSTERY LEAGUE 2.0- The Purge of Legion

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by CTRL + DEL, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Oh great, we're saved! Just a question: what does the deadline means?

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

It means that's the new end date of the challenge.

3. No offense, because i really like what youre doing with this challenge, buf to be fair the original challenge only required checking in and not even every member everday but one member of a team and some people may have signed on befause of that or got used to that. So having to check in daily andhqving to follow a storyline which they have to participate in (again this is hypothetical because i think its cool) may not be for everybody. That being said i can see why you feel youre wasting your time and it does sort of feel like the activity level is fading so maybe it is time to move on.

4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Yes, I really appreciate you pointing this out because that was the main factor in my decision not to terminate asap. I want to end this property and give everyone a chance to enjoy it nonetheless.

I'll mention nore as the challenge goes along and give a full list of justifications behind my decision to terminate early but the main ones are definitely inactivity (not like it's anyone fault; yet it still a wall i can't work around easily) and apparent disinterest.

I really won't call out names but there are members who are active on the forum but not in the challenge. If anything, that's an indication to me that maybe it's just seeming like a burden to you guys and that's the absolute last thing I wanna do.

Perhaps I'm trying too hard to salvage something that just isn't there anymore.
    Idk tbh... it's like walking on a rope sometimes because I hate feeling like I'm in an empty room listening to my own echoes.

I'd like to apologise to anyone who feels burdened by this challenge. That was the exact opposite of my intentions...

5. Nebulousclasher22

Nebulousclasher22 Fapstronaut

What is this? Is this a sort of game challenge..i can't understand...anyone?

6. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

7. Nobody is gonna dare accuse you of such an absurd thing. We know how hard you are working on this. So don't worry my dear fellow.

8. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Legion's power had been restored at the cost of Sammy's health but the demon still wasn't satisfied.

"That Hermes... I must get rid of that nuisance if my plan is to proceed...

... but how do I DO THAT?!"

Legion didn't sit on his Throne for long. Wrath gripped his mind and the fiend spent hours pacing his Lair, thinking of some way to gain the upper hand.

He thought and thought but he could come up with nothing.

"That Legendary Trident...

If it weren't for that damned weapon, that angel would be in pieces by now...

Heh... I do love myself angel wing rugs..."

The demon grew tired of his fruitless persuit and sat on his Throne in exasperation.

He would have to wait till another Metamorphosis to even stand a chance against such a powerful God...

So Legion did the only thing he could and opened his Third Eye to spy on the League.

...(Sammy foaming at the mouth and convulsing)

"HA! THAT'LL TEACH HIM!"

...(Hermes running to heal Sammy)

"Oh great..."

...(Hermes' power fails as Batman falls)

Legion stood up abruptly, still with his magic eye open.

He watched the rest of the scene play out and his nasty smile widened with every passing second.

Even after the scene had played out, Legion rewatched it in his mind...

Again...

And again...

And again...

"HALF HIS STRENGTH?!"

Legion didn't need to say any more... He knew exactly what to do now.

One of the League's hardest trials lay in store and nobody seemed prepared for it...

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  9. Liv4ever

Liv4ever Fapstronaut

The feeling's mutual mate :p
    Wht is this thread?
    Justice league comic strips?
    Forgive me for my ignorance :')

10. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Perhaps if you read my reply to his message, you would know.

Try that why don't you? :)

11. This is a unique challenge, and something you need to read from the beginning to understand. And as it is in it's third installment, I suggest you to give it up as a bad job, cause we can't explain in so many words what it's about. You need to have been in the thick of the things from the beginning to fully understand it. So good luck, and try other challenges my dear fellow, something simple and useful to your own goals.

letter, spaces, Liv4ever and 4 others like this.
  12. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

Check in!

@IAmLegion, Bro, Thank you for everything! You did a great job on this challenge! Unfortunately, some members couldn't follow it...So don't worry too much! :)

13. Nebulousclasher22

Nebulousclasher22 Fapstronaut

14. Just Rose

Relapse with just MO... What proceeds? :( Man, I'm in bad days, not my intention to fail this much. Maybe I should leave the challenge too, it kind of pressures me a bit

15. Yeah, im having a hard time recently too (not because of the challenge though). Im not sure how to get back on track. Its obviously a shift that has to take place in the mond, but i cant seem to get there. Good luck

16. Youre doing a great job man, i think more than anuthing its just that the challenge has been goijng on for so long. Every challenge ive ever been a part of started dying out toward the end. At the beginning everyone is pumped and ready to go the distance, then the relapses start piling up and the newness weara off and it shows in the activity level. I wouldnt blame yourself at all.

17. Just Rose

Me neither. Thanks, I hope I can find a way

18. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

It's up to you Eleanor.
    I'd love to see you stay because I've grown to respect you a lot.

You were late to check in at first but once you got back, you have checked in regularly every single day even though you didn't (still don't) have to.

It's your choice but I've given you my opinion. You are one of the people who actually made me feel like my efforts were worth it.

Unfortunately, I cannot act on my opinion because I am a neutral entity. Someone will have to donate HP if you decide to stay.