1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

B DAY

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nebulousclasher22, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Nebulousclasher22

Nebulousclasher22 Fapstronaut

Today is my birthday and none of friends( except a couple) wished me. I am not trying to be sympathetic or seek attention but wanted share my thoughts. I always have friends around me but when i pass on to year of my class they slowly move away from me. It happens every year, every person i think will be next friend moves away the next year and we don't talk anymore. I don't know why this happens to me i always lose my friends. People who was once my best friends now doesn't seem to care at all. We've had so much fun together and they seem to forget all of that next year. That really hurts and i now it seems i really don't have a best friend not even friends, Only classmates. Please share your thought about my situation.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Happy birthday!
    Do you try to stay in touch with your friends, or do you wait for them to call you? It took me years until I realized that if I don't put in real effort in staying in touch with my friends, those friendships may not last while we all moved on in different directions, and merely expecting them to do the work won't help.
    Oh, and though I try to remember my friends' birthdays, not everyone sees such a thing as a main factor in friendship. A lot of my friends don't remember my birthday, and that's okay.

3. Nebulousclasher22

Well i only realised this after you asked...i don't really put efforts on staying in touch with them and as you told i wait for them to respond to me and now i probably know what is the reason behind it. I'll to be in touch with more often. Thank you!!

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Happy to help!

5. Happy birthday buddy! Wishing you a beautiful and a brightening future!

6. Nebulousclasher22

Thank you!!! :emoji_smile::emoji_smile:

Deleted Account and Master Chips like this.
  7. Happy Birthday don’t worry sometimes people forget its happened to me before when my friends realize oh you had a birthday but the important thing is you have friends you never know sometimes they'll suprise you. (Also happened there was cake)

8. Happy birthday Nebulous.

keep fighting

Nebulousclasher22 likes this.
  9. Nebulousclasher22

Thank you!!!:emoji_grinning::emoji_grinning:

10. Nebulousclasher22

Thank you!!! :emoji_slight_smile::emoji_smile: