1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MYSTERY LEAGUE 2.0- The Purge of Legion

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by CTRL + DEL, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Check in
    Enjoy your weekend everyone :)

2. Have a nice time brother!

3. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

CHECK IN REPORT
    Congratulations everybody. Since we reached the check in report with no reported relapses, the ritual to summon the Gods was a success. More on that in part 3.

Loveless- J.R.A. said he relapsed via sex without an orgasm. Under the rules defined by Fehr for this challenge, this does NOT constitute a relapse. Therefore he is still "cleasned of sin" as far as the ritual is concerned.

Everyone checked in again :)
    I much prefer to see 14 people out of 14 checking in than 14 out of 22.
    Thank you so much everyone. I'll give you a storyline to stick around for.

4. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

•EVENT: THE END•
    Part 3
    | Major Plot Progression |

For 24 hours, nobody had moved a muscle except for Hermes, who'd stood rooted to the same spot while blowing the
    Flute of Divinity. The tension was unbearable for the League and a lot of them were sweating from nervousness.

Doubt and fear was present in the heart of every member of the League, although to varying degrees...

They waited...

And waited...

The sounds emitted from the Divine instrument did not do anything to quell their anxiety for they were unlike anything they'd ever heard before. It felt like listening to the sounds of a great calamity. Like a tornado or an earthquake... There was no way to describe the sound exactly but it was surprisingly ominous. It filled them with power and fear all at once.

The night passed away slowly but for some reason, they didn't fear the dark anymore. Ever since Legion had cast darkness upon the world, the night became a breeding ground for various monsters and demons.

But tonight, they didn't sense even a trace of malevolent activity... The Flute of Divinity seemed to repel all forms of darkness when played.

But once the sun had risen again, they knew the time had come.

Hermes stopped playing as soon as the first ray of the sun caught his eye. He didn't speak or move, except to indicate to everyone around him to stand up silently.

The first sign of a change came as soon as everyone stood up. Within a second, a holy circle appeared at everyone's feet and a strange pattern of bright light begun to reveal itself, linking everyone's circles together.

20190215_170402.jpg

Hermes smiled and spoke for the first time in hours.

"
    The Gods approach!"

All of a sudden, the heavens opened up and the dark skies cleared. Within seconds, it looked like it was the middle of the day. Everyone covered their eyes to shield themselves from the holy radiance. It felt good against their skin but it hurt a lot too. Perhaps that was just the pain of their past sins being burned away?

Sunlight cut through the darkness and the League heard thousands of demons scream in agony as they burnt into nothingness as the divine power made its way into the living world.

Hermes laughed joyously and cheered as a horde of angels formed a circle high up in the sky, playing
    The Music of Heaven's Descent.

The Music of Heaven's Decent. Play for Optimal Gameplay Experience.
    It took a few seconds for anything else to happen.

Everyone started up at the skies with their faces revealing a mixture of surprise and joy. They were suddenly full of hope and energy. Nobody felt as if they'd just spent the entire night awake. Holy energy bathed everyone and they felt a blissful feeling like none they'd ever known.

Hermes looked at the League and spoke.

"Each one of you has shown exemplary courage and determination in this journey. When you invoked the blessings of the
    Divine Titans (Gods), each one of your prayers was answered by a different God. Please show them the utmost level of respect as they appear before you!"

And then the main event begun.

[If you want to save a LOT of time, just read the one that corresponds to you.]

The first God to descend was
    Hephaestus.
    He came crashing down and landed with an earth-shattering blow that ravaged everything outside the seal they stood in.
    He took his place behind @Gotham Outlaw and gave him a hearty grim.
    "I see you have a knack for weaponry, lad! I am
    Hephaestus, Lord of Smiting and Master Craftsman of the Heavens, here to fight alongside you!"
    Gotham Outlaw smiled and bowed quietly.

Next came
    Dionysus.
    He gently floated down and stood serenely behind @Sammyforthewin
    "I've been watching you for quite some time young man. You seem like quite a jolly individual! Haha! I'm
    Dionysus, Lord of wine and ecstasy, here to party it up!"
    Sammy smiled and the two high-fived each other.

Then came
    Artemis.
    She flew down to @Eleanor and placed her hand on the girl's shoulder.
    She spoke very softly:
    "I am known as
    Atemis, Goddess of Archery and the Wilderness. For a girl as young as yourself to face such great peril, great focus and determination is required. I will help guide you to become the best woman you can be in life."
    She gave Eleanor a gentle smile and the girl smiled back.

Next came
    Ares.
    A great sword was hurled from the heavens and crashed behind @Tiger uppercut!
    Tiger jumped away in surprise as
    Ares came crashing down after the sword. The great Titan pulled the sword out from where it had nailed itself into the earth and looked at Tiger arrogantly.
    "The God of Violence and Virtues stand behind you. Kneel."
    Tiger did as he was told and saw the God smile.
    "We're gonna kick some fucking ass, just you watch."
    The two shared a chuckle.

After Ares descended
    Apollo.
    The God landed without a sound behind @What I Do That Defines Me
    "The God of Truth and Philosophy will lend you his strength."
    The two exchanged an understanding glance and looked on.

Aphrodite was next in line.
    She took her place behind @Ginny Weasley and smiled good naturedly at the young lady as she ran her fingers through Ginny's hair.
    "Beauty and Love will always follow you while I am here. Stay close and protect you I shall."
    The two felt an instant bond form.

Athena's descent followed.
    The Goddess took her place behind @M.S.H. and stood calmly.
    "Strategy and wisdom. Those are the tools you and I share. I will fight alongside you, mortal."
    The two didn't interact any further. It was clear Athena wasn't fond of small talk.

The God
    Hyperion hovered above @Camilo..
    "I am known as
    Hyperion, harbinger of Light. Such positivity flows from you that I simply couldn't resist standing by your side! Haha! The two of us will make quite a fine team!"
    Camilo smiled and waved at the God. The God waved back, grinning.

Next came
    Atlas.
    The Titan descended behind @Loveless-J.R.A
    Neither of them spoke much, each thinking about his own burdens.

Hera landed behind @Randox
    She smiled at him and introduced herself kindly.
    "I am
    Hera, Goddess of Family and connections. It's such a pleasure to see you grow in life! I see you have someone dear to you! I will fight for you in this war!"

Ouranos the Titan took his stance behind @spaces
    "I am known as
    Ouranos, Lord of the Skies! We share infinite potential, you and I! Together, we are a force to be reckoned with!"

Poseidon materialised behind @Cel mai drept ideal in a huge wave of sea water.
    "
    Poseidon, Master of Waves and The Ocean stands behind you! Your unwavering determination towards achieving freedom from the sins that trail you is most impressive. A firm resolve is required to navigate the sea that is life!"

And last of all came
    Zeus himself.
    The God of Gods landed behind @Optimum Fortitude as a massive bolt of lightning.
    "HA!
    ZEUS IS HERE!"
    The God looked down on Optimum Fortitude and smiled widely.
    "The way I see it, it was your very partner who's now causing us such grief. Therefore it is quite fitting that I appear before the man who represents what Legion could have been should he have chosen the path of Purity!"
    Optimum Fortitude bowed in respect.

The time had come.
    The League of Purity was at full power now and Hermes laughed joyously as his holy brethren surrounded him.

"ONWARDS THEN! LEGION WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT HIM!"

No more explanations were necessary. Everyone ran forward at full speed, laughing and motivated like never before.

They ran and never got tired. As a matter of fact, no member of the League ever recalled running with such speed before.

They raced past mountains within seconds without breaking a sweat.
    And there wasn't a single demon in sight!

The Gods had such massive strength!
    20190215_181900.jpg

Everyone felt invincible.
    It truly was a wonderful day!

Play for Optimal Gameplay Experience.

Legion crashed into the gates of the Purgatory at full force. The entire structure trembled but held strong.

He ran into the gates again, this time bending the black iron slightly. The huge gates creaked ominously as the repeated bombardments steadily weaked them.

After two more impacts, Legion brought the entire structure crumbling down with a loud crash.

A small gatekeeper demon stood in his way, warning Legion not to enter. Legion impaled it with his tail and walked on, trailing the bleeding corpse along with his tail.

And then he reached the Torture chambers.

As far as the eye could see, demons were busy whipping, stabbing, flaying, burning and tormenting the souls condemned to an eternity in hell (
    "purgatory", for lack of a Biblical reference. This story does not adhere to any particular religious standpoint and must not be interpreted as such).

Legion roared at his full strength and Hell instantly became quiet as every creature turned to face the source of the sound. With the exception of some souls moaning in pain, not a single sound was heard.

Legion raised his tail and flicked it. The corpse of the demon slipped out and fell into the fire. It was a warning to all the demons to stand down. The cowards that they were, they obeyed.

As Legion licked the blood off his tail, he approached a crying soul nailed to a stone tablet and pried the nails out with his hands.

The soul fell to the ground, sobbing and thanking Legion for ending its misery.

Legion smiled and addressed all of Hell.

"ALL OF YOU ARE HERE BY THE JUDGEMENT OF THE GODS.

IS IT FAIR TO SPEND AN ETERNITY IN SUFFERING FOR SINS THAT WERE DONE IN ONE LIFE?"

Hell remained quiet as every condemned soul pondered over Legion's question.

"IS IT FAIR TO SUFFER BY THE SAME TOOLS THAT YOU WERE CONDEMNED FOR EMPLOYING?"

A few shouts of anger were heard.

"IS IT FAIR TO BE PUNISHED FOR ACTIONS THAT YOUR GODS EMPOWERED YOU TO PERFORM?"

Many souls voiced their hate.

"IS IT FAIR TO BE FORCED TO LIVE BY SOMEONE ELSE'S IDEALS?!"

Every soul roared in anger.

Legion smiled.

"What weak-minded fools.", he thought.

"THEN JOIN ME IN REVENGE!"

Legion's voice was drowned by roars as every soul and demon broke free of its restraints and rushed towards the gates of Hell...

...the gates that Legion had flattened moments ago.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  6. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

7. How is everything going everyone??

I wish you all the best:)

legion, you are doing great!

8. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Thanks pal.
    I'm pleased to have you visit here again ♡

The challenge is ending on the 20th anyway but it's awesome to see that you're still keeping tabs for fun ^^

Good lad. :)

9. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Awesome work you have done :),
    Checking in !!!

10. Great stuff :)

11. Damn! Epic story mate! Honored Zeus appeared before me.

Check in Friday.

12. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

13. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Checking in Saturday ..

14. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

15. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

16. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

CHECK IN REPORT
    Everyone except Ginny Weasley checked in but I'm letting it slide. She has enough problems to deal with as is.

Legion also did not check-in yesterday. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

17. Checking in with a headache and a half